TA/DA entitlements of Non-officials of Committees/Boards/Panels etc
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
North Block, New Delhi.
Subject: TA/DA entitlements of Non-officials of Committees/Boards/Panels etc.
The undersigned is directed to state that the issues related to payment of TA/DA to Non-officials of Committees/ Boards/ Panels etc. have been examined in D/o Expenditure. It has been decided that TA/DA entitlement of Non-officials may be regulated by the Administrative Ministries/ Departments in the following manner:
(I) Retired Govt. officials nominated as Non-official in the Committees/Boards/Panels etc :
TA/DA entitlement of these Non-officials will be same as per their entitlement at the time of retirement as per revised rates mentioned in this Department’s O.M. No.19030/01/2017-E.IV dated 13.07.2017
(II) Persons from various fields nominated as Non-official in Committees/Boards/ Panels etc :
TA/DA entitlement of these Non-official will be same as admissible to officers in Pay level-II (Pre-revised Grade Pay of Rs,6600/-) in the Pay Matrix. TA/DA Entitlements will be as under:
i) Travel entitlement within the country – Economy class by Air or AC-II by train.
ii) Reimbursement for hotel accommodation/guest house of up to Rs.2250/- per day.
iii) Reimbursement of non-Ac taxi charges of up to Rs.338/- per day for travel within the city.
iv) Reimbursement of food bills not exceeding Rs.900/- per day.
(III) Eminent personalities nominated as Non.official in the Committees/Boards/Panels:
TA/DA entitlement of these Non-officials will be same as admissible to officers in Pay level 14 (pre-revised Grade pay Rs.10,000/) in the Pay Matrix. TA/DA Entitlements will be as under:
i) Regarding travel entitlement of these Non-officials, Secretary in the Administrative Ministry, in consultation with the FA, may allow eminent personalities who are Non-officials in the Committees/Boards/Panels etc., to travel in Executive class in the Domestic airlines within the country subject to the following conditions:
a) Where a Non-official is or was entitled to travel by air by Executive class under the rules of the organization to which he belongs or might have belonged before retirement.
b) where the Administrative Ministry is satisfied that the travel by Executive class by air is the customary mode of travel by the Non-official concerned in respect of journeys unconnected with the performances of Govt. duty.
ii) Reimbursement for hotel accommodation/guest house of up to Rs 7500/- per day.
iii) Reimbursement of AC taxi charges as per actual for travel within the city.
iv) Reimbursement of food bills not exceeding Rs.1200/- per day
2. In respect of Non-officials who are local, Mileage Allowance at the following rates will be admissible:
i) For retired Government officers: TA/DA as per their entitlement at the time of retirement as per revised rates mentioned in this Department’s O.M. No.19030/01/2017-E.IV dated 13.07.2017.
ii) Other Non.officials nominated from various fields: Reimbursement of non-AC taxi charges of up to Rs.338/- per day for travel within the city.
iii) For eminent personalities nominated as Non-officials: Reimbursement of AC taxi charges as per actual for travel within the city.
3. The TA/DA entitlements mentioned in Para I above will be subject to the following conditions:
i) These TA/DA entitlements will be applicable in case of Non-officials coming from outside. Local Non officials will not be entitled for TA/DA.
ii) Local Non-officials will be entitled for Mileage Allowance only.
iii) Cases seeking deviation from the above entitlements may be referred to M/o Finance giving full justification for seeking deviation.
4. These instructions will be effective from the date of issue of this O.M.
5. This is issued with the approval of Finance Minister.
Deputy Secretary (EG)
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC: Revision of Entitlement of TA/DA to JCM Members
- Revised admissibility to travel by Taxi / reimbursement of Taxi hire charges for using one’s own car for local official journeys at or near Headquarters
- Delegation of powers to Ministries/ Departments for payment of Sitting Fee in respect of Non-officials of Committees/ Panels/ Boards
- TA/DA and Honorarium payable to Official and Non-official Members/experts: UGC
- TA DA and Honorarium Payable to Official and Non-Official Members/Experts: UGC
- TA AND SITTING FEE – PAYABLE TO OFFICIAL AND NON – OFFICIAL MEMBERS / EXPERTS
- 7th CPC : Travel entitlements of Government employees for the purpose of LTC
- Travelling Allowance Rules – Production of receipts vouchers for reimbursement of Travelling charges for travel within the city admissible under Daily Allowance on tour
- Transport Allowance and Travelling Allowance Rules at a glance