Swachh Bharat Mission-Departmental Canteen
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, PG & Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market
New Delhi, dated 13th February, 2015
Subject: Swachh Bharat Mission-Departmental Canteen
Reference is invited to this Department’s O.M. of even No. dated 26.09.2014 and 09.10.2014 wherein all Ministries/Departments were requested to carry out periodical cleanliness campaign in respect of Departmental Canteens under their administrative control through respective Management Committees. Detailed guidelines with reference to observation and maintenance of cleanliness in Departmental Canteens were also circulated. All Ministries/Departments were requested to carry out periodical cleanliness campaign at least once in a month in respect of Departmental Canteens under their administrative control and furnish report thereon in the prescribed Proforma. So far only few Departments have furnished this report. All Ministries/Departments are requested to furnish report on cleanliness campaign carried out by them in respect of Departmental Canteen by 15th of every month.
1. All Ministries/Departments of the Government of India
(Director/Deputy Secretaries Incharge, Administrative Division/Wing as per Standard List)
2. President’s Secretariat, Rashtrapati Bhawan, New Delhi.
3. Cabinet Secretariat, New Delhi.
4. Director (Admn.) DOP&T, North Block, New Delhi-w.r.t letter No. 1-28011/101/2014-Coord dated. 27.01.2015.
5. Comptroller & Auditor Genecal of India, New Delhi.
6. Director of Audit, Central Revenue, New Delhi.
7. Controller General of Accounts, Ministry of Finance, New Delhi.
8. Supreme Court of India, Tilak lVIarg, New Delhi.
9. High Court of Delhi, Sher Shah Road, New Delhi.
10. Controller General of Defence Accounts, R.K.Puram, West Block, New Delhi.
11. CAO’s Office, Ministry of Defence, DHQ, PO, New Delhi-ll0011.
12. Administrator, all Union Territories as per standard list.
Copy for information to:-
1.. PSO to Secretary(p)
2. PS to Joint Secretary (AT&A).
Related to Your Search:
- DoPT: Canteen functioning in Central Government Offices
- Grant of fund to Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens located in Central Government Departments will be modernized
- Opening of Departmental Canteens in Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ Offices Covid-19 – DoPT 2021
- Training programme of Cook Category for Canteen Employees of Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens – Nominations from Ministries/Departments
- Extension Ad-hoc Recognition of Service Association of Employees of Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens/Tiffin Rooms of Central Government Offices under CCS(RSA) Rules, 1993 – regarding
- Grant of funds for Modernisation of Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens located in Central Government Offices.
- Closure of Departmental Canteens – Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID19
- Discontinuation of interview for recruitment in Departmental canteen
- Non- Statutory Departmental Canteens functioning in Central Government Offices procuring License under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 and Rules & Regulations framed there under