Suspension of Government Servant before expiry of 90 days -Review of Suspension
Subject : Suspension of Government Servant-Review of Suspension
Please acknowledge receipt.
Subject : Suspension of Government Servants – Review of Suspension order.
Related to Your Search:
- Railway Board Order: Rule 5 of Railway Servants (Discipline and appeal) Rules, 1968 – Instructions regarding timely review of suspension
- Suspension of government employees accused of corruption cannot continue beyond 90 days
- Whether leave encashment can be sanctioned to a Govt servant on his superannuation while under suspension
- Leave Encashment on Suspension/Dismissal/Removal – Dopt Clarification Orders
- Review of Work Performance under FR 56(j)
- Compulsory Retirement Pension
- Dopt instructions regarding timely issue of Charge-sheet
- DOPT Order: Execution of Bond for availing Study Leave under rule 53(4) of the CCS(Leave) Rules, 1972 – regarding
- Procedure to be followed for suspension of All India Service officers (Rules, 1969)