Submission of Online proposals for the State Category Training Programme (SCTP) and Trainer Development Programme (TDP) sponsored by the DoPT for the year 2015-16.
By Speed Post
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
Training Division, Block 4, 4th Floor,
Old JNU Campus, New Delhi-110 067.
Dated 26th November, 2014.
The Head of All State ATIs, ISTM, IIPA, NATRSS
Subject: – Submission of Online proposals for the State Category Training Programme (SCTP) and Trainer Development Programme (TDP) sponsored by the DoPT for the year 2015-16.
Sir / Madam,
I am directed to say that Department of Personnel & Training has been sponsoring ‘State Category Training Programme (SCTP)’ and ‘Trainer Development Programme (TDP)’ at various training institutions across the country under the Scheme “Training for All”.
- The online proposals for SCTP and TDP for the year 2015-16 are hereby invited from your institute. The proposal could be submitted using the Password allocated to your institute. The proposals, unless submitted online, will not be entertained in this Division. The necessary guidelines for conducting TDP and SCTP courses are at Annexure I & Annexure II.
- There is no upper limit for the number of courses an institute could submit. However, the courses would be allotted as per the priority of the Central Government and previous record of the training institute in conducting the courses. Preference will be given to those short-term training programmes which will be conducted on case-based pedagogy.
- The proposals may be submitted online at the earliest and in any case not later than 15th January, 2015. A letter containing summary of proposal submitted online may also be sent to this Department for information / record.
Receipt of this letter may kindly be acknowledged.
Term and Conditions for Sponsoring Trainer Development Programme
- The course capacity and course fee will be as follows:-
|Course||Tutor –||TraineeRatio||Course fee|
|DTS||4||24||2000/- per day/per participant|
|RTD on DTS||2||24 + 24||-do-|
|RTD on DoT||2||12 + 12||-do-|
|MTD on DTS||2||24 + 12||-do-|
|MTD on DoT||2||12 + 12||-do-|
|RTD on MoT||2||16 + 16||-do-|
|MTD on MoT||2||16 + 16||-do-|
|RTD on TNA||2||16 + 16||-do-|
|MTD on TNA||2||16 + 16||-do-|
|RTD on EoT||2||16 + 16||-do-|
|MTD on EoT||2||16 + 16||-do-|
|RTD on ELT||2||16 + 16||-do-|
|National TrainingPolicy (NTP)||2||20||-do-|
|RTD on Mentoring||2||8 + 8||-do-|
|RTD on Facilitation||2||8 + 8||-do-|
|MTD on Mentoring||2||8 + 8||-do-|
|MTD on Facilitation||2||8 + 8||-do-|
|Introduction to SAT||2||16||-do-|
- Nominations for all TDP courses may be invited by organizing institute and the institute will be responsible for getting adequate nominations.
- The department will also circulate letter for inviting the nominations for National Calendar Courses only. Nominations will be received in the host institute directly. This department will, however, forward the nominations to host institute, if received in this department.
- The tutor-trainee ratio for the TOT courses will be DTS 4:24, DoT 2:12 & MoT 2:16. The faculty for these courses will have to be arranged by the host institutes themselves.
- The deployment of trainers for the National Calendar will be decided by Training Division, DoPT and the host institute will have to bear the honorarium, travel, board and lodging charges of the guest faculty from the courses fee granted by DoPT.
- Once the Department communicates the deployment of Trainers, the Institute must contact the course with the deployed trainers only. Failing which no course fee would be released. In case the Institute faces a serious problem in conducting the course on the approved dates, the course can be-scheduled in consultation with this Department but must be conducted within the financial In no case, will the curse be allowed to be carried over to the next financial year.
ANNEXURE – II
Terms and Conditions for Sponsoring State Category Training Programs
The present rate of course fee admissible for training courses of different duration under SCTP is as follows:
|DURATION||COURSE FEE(per pay/per participant inclusive ofBoarding and lodging)|
|3days / 1 week / 2 weeks||State Level||District Level|
|Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 1000/-|
- The course fee indicated includes the entire expenditure to be incurred by the Institute in conducting the course and no other charges / fee would be admissible.
- The number of participants per course should be 15 – 30. However, in case the number of participants happens to exceed 30 in any particular course, no additional amount will be paid by the Department. If the number of nominations initially received is below 15, the institute should make every effort to contact the nomination authorities by telephone/fax/e-mail well in advance to increase the number of nominations. In spite of having made all possible efforts, it is felt that a sufficient number of participants is not available, the course may be rescheduled to a later period but within the same financial year. All the nominated persons, their sponsoring authorities as well as this department should be informed. If the number of participants is less than 15 in any particular course, no amount will be paid by the Department.
- The State Training Institute are themselves to seek nominations directly for the courses and finalise the list of the participants selected to attend. It is, therefore, essential that the Institute circulate the details of each course sufficiently in advance to the concerned organizations. Full information on the course content, objectives, eligibility conditions etc. should be provided. This department, however, monitors progress in conducting the courses as well as evaluate the course conducted.
- It is the responsibility of the Institute to inform the participants and their respective controlling authority about the selection of the participants. The Institute also have to inform the participants and their controlling authority of the details of the locations of the Institutes, accommodation arranged or available for them (if any), how to reach the institute from the railway station/bus stand/airport etc. as well in advance.
- Once the department communicates its approval for conducting the courses, the institute must conduct the course in accordance with the approved schedule. In case the Institute faces a serious problem in conducting the course on the approved dates, the course can be re-scheduled in consultation with this Department but must be conducted within the financial year. In no case, will the course be allowed to be carried over to the next financial year.
- The Course Director should send the list of participants by fax/e-mail on the day of the commencement of the course itself and with in 15 days of the completion of the course, the Course Director / Institute should send the following documents to this Department:
- a) Final list of participants (duly classified)
- b) Course schedule
- c) Complete course material circulated for the course (only for the first course in a year on the subject)
- d) Two copies of the summary of the evaluation reports filled by the participants (as per the proforma) made by the course director
- e) Course Director’s reports (as per the proforma)
- The Institute need not send the original feed back forms filled by the participants. However, these should remain available with the Institute for one year, so that they are made available, if so demanded.
- This Department would evaluate the course on the basis of the participant’s feed back, the course material, schedule etc. (when they are received from the Institute) and for selected courses by deputing officers for attending the end of the course evaluation session.
Related to Your Search:
- Payment of Honorarium / fee to Master Trainers and Recognized Trainers for conducting courses under Trainer Development Programme (TDP) sponsored by the Department ol Personnel & Training.
- Pension and Other Retirement Benefits for Assistant Section Officers with Pension cases (Code: PRB-2) will be conducted by this Institute from 02.12.2019 to 06.12.2019
- DFFT Circular – Long Term and Short Term Training Programmes under DFFT Scheme for the Year 2018-2019
- One day training Programme for dealing Assistants/Section Officers dealing with Pension related matters
- Nominations for the training of the Liaison Officers for SC/ST/Person with Disabilities and Other Backward Classes-regarding
- Training programme of Cook Category for Canteen Employees of Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens – Nominations from Ministries/Departments
- DoPT: 3-days Orientation Programme to be held from 18th-20th March 2019 for Directors and Deputy Secretaries joining the Central Secretariat under the Central Staffing Scheme
- 11th Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Public Policy and Management (PGD-PPM) at the Management Development Institute, Gurgaon.
- Admissibility of Travelling Allowance (TA) and other expenditure incurred while on training by the Government Servants on probation