Submission of IPR 2021
F.No. 25/3/2021-CSS.II (B)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003.
Dated: 21st January, 2021
Subject: Submission of Immovable Property Return (IPR) for the year 2021 (as of 31.01.2021) by the officers of Central Secretariat Stenographer’s Services (CSSS) and CSCS – reg.
In terms of Rule 18 of CCS (Conduct) Rules, 1964, the Immovable Property Return is required to be furnished by the CSSS officers in the grade of Principal Private Secretary and above, latest by 31.01.2021. IPR should be submitted by all the CSSS officers through Web Based Cadre Management System which is hosted at cscmc.nic.in. A copy of the print out (IPR submitted online) duly signed, should also be submitted to CS.II Division,
which is the custodian of Immovable Property Return (IPR) of these Officers. CSCS officers and CSSS officers upto the level of Private Secretary will also submit their print out (IPR) duly signed, to their respective Admin/ Vigilance Division.
- Ministries/ Departments are, therefore, requested that the contents of this OM may be widely circulated to the notice of all CSSS and CSCS officials working under their respective control. They should also ensure that the IPR for the year 2020 (as of 31.01.2021) is submitted within the stipulated time by all the CSSS/ CSCS Officials. The officers are also informed that non-submission of the IPR within the stipulated date, would invite the denial of vigilance clearance for empanelment, deputation, applying to sensitive posts, and assignment to the training program (except mandatory training) as the IPR status needs to be checked for the said purpose(s).
- It is, therefore, requested that all the CSSS/ CSCS officials may be directed to file their Immovable Property Return (IPR) for the year 2020 (as on 31.01.2021) well in time, at latest by 31.01.2021, through Web Based Cadre Management System only. IPRs received beyond the stipulated date, shall not be regarded as conforming to the extant guidelines. lt is also stated that the date of filing of the IPR has already been started from
01st January 2021 and the Immovable Property Returns” window has been operative at cscms.nic.in.
- In case of any doubt/ difficulty about filing the IPR, Shri Bhuretal (bl. [email protected]) and Shri Ajay Giri, Assistant Section Officer of CS-II Division may be contacted at Telephone No.24625816.
(Vasanthi V. Babu)
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- DoPT 2020 – Submission of Immovable Property Return (IPR) for the year 2019 (as on 31.12.2019) by the Officers of CSSS & CSCS
- CSSS – Submission of Immovable Property Return (IPR) for the year 2017
- Latest DoPT Order 2019 – Submission of Immovable Property Return IPR for the year 2019 by the Officers of Central Secretariat Services
- DoPT: Submission of Immovable Property Return (IPR) for the year 2018 (as on 31.12.2018) by the Officers of Central Secretariat Services (CSS)
- Submission of Immovable Property Return (IPR) for the year 2020 (as on 31.12.2020) by the Officers of Central Secretariat Services (CSS) – DoPT
- All the CSS/CSSS Officers to file the Immovable Property Return (IPR) for the year 2017 (as on 31.12.2017)
- The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013- Submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by the public servants belonging to CSSS & CSCS
- Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013, Submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by public servants belonging to CSSS & CSCS- reg.
- Submission of Immovable Property Return for the year 2016 (as on 31.12.2016) by the Officers of the Central Secretariat Services