Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, PG & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
2nd Floor, A Wing, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market
New Delhi, the 2th December, 2016
Subject: Stepping up of pay of senior Assistants of CSS drawing less pay on promotion in the Section Officers Grade than their juniors – OM No.18/2/2007 – CS-I dated 20.05.2014 – Follow up action regarding.
Ref: OM No.18/2/2007-CS-1 dated 20.05.2014 & 08.07.2014 and reminders dated 09.09.14,30.04.15,13.07.15,31.07.15,11.09.15 & 01.10.15
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s OM of even number dated 11.09.2015 (copy enclosed) on the subject mentioned above. The compliance report, as per the format attached as Annexure-I and information sought in Annexure-II with OM dated 11.09.2015, are still awaited from Ministries/Departments, complete in all respects. The information received in bits and pieces from some Ministries/Departments have been compiled and attached as Annexure-A.
2. As per the information available in this Department, there are Six OAs (OA No.2884/2015, 3870/2015, 293/2016, 2128/2016, 2352/2016 and 3318/2016) pending before CAT, Principal Bench, New Delhi in the matter. The CAT has ordered for maintenance of status quo till the next date of hearing and stayed recovery from the salary of the applicants in some of these OAs. The same has been indicated against the officers, who are applicants in such OAs, in the attached statement (Annexure-A). There may be some more cases, which are not in the knowledge of this Department.
3. The Office of the Director General of Audit (Central Expenditure) which conducted audit of the records and accounts of the Department for the year 2014-15 has also taken a serious view of the delay occurring in recovery of Government dues. A copy of the relevant extracts of the Inspection Report is enclosed. For settling this audit para, compliance reports, complete in all respects, is required from all Ministries/Departments at the earliest.
4. The Ministries/Departments are, therefore, once again requested to furnish the compliance report in the matter, except in those cases where matter of recovery is subjudice/stayed by order of any competent court, in the prescribed format, complete in all respects, along with information sought in Annexure-II vide OM dated 11.09.2015 immediately.
5. This may please be treated as TOP PRIORITY.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Ministry/Department of ………….
(Director/Deputy Secretary (Admn./Estt.))
Copy for information to Under Secretary (B&A), DaPT, North Block, New Delhi with reference to their OM No.G-25011/2/2015-B&A dated 15.07.2016.
Related to Your Search:
- Duplicity requests on RTI – Dopt advised to upload most often requests on the websites of all Departments
- Guidelines on implementation of suo-motu disclosure under Section 4 of RT1 Act, 2005 — Compliance of.
- Stepping up of pay of senior Assistants of CSS drawing less pay on promotion in the Section Officers’ Grade man their juniors – OM No.18/2/2007-CS-I dated 20.05.2014 – Followup action regarding
- Dopt Orders – Implementation of suo motu disclosure under Section 4 of RTI Act, 2005 – Compliance of Section 4 of the RTI Act, 2005
- Filling up one post of Regional Director, Southern Region in Staff Selection Commission
- Stepping up of pay of senior Assistants of CSS drawing less pay on promotion in the Section Officers Grade than their juniors
- Linkage of Aadhaar with various employees’ system – Dopt Orders on 5.8.2015
- Filling up of one post of Under Secretary of CSS in Labour Bureau, Chandigarh
- Mandatory installation of LED based lightings in Government Buildings – Economy Measures