Subject:- Status of ACRs/APARs, Vigilance Clearance, Major/Minor penalty certificate and disclosure certificate in respect of PPS grade of CSSS for preparation of panel of Sr. PPS of CSSS for SLY 2016 – reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s OM of even number dated 16.03.2016 on the subject mentioned above and to circulate herewith the latest position regarding availability of ACRs/APARs, Vigilance Clearance, Major/Minor penalty certificate and disclosure certificate in respect of PPS of CSSS who are likely to be considered for promotion to the grade of Sr. PPS for SLY 2016.
2. The cadre units are requested to check at their end the details of the non-availability of the documents of the officers working in their cadre unit and make available the records to this Division immediately. A copy of the Vigilance Clearance certificate may also be sent to Ms. Gracy Varghese, US, AVD-I, DoP&T, North Block, New Delhi to enable her to furnish consolidated Vigilance Clearance etc.
3. The officers concerned are also requested to take necessary action, in their own interest, in expediting the requisite information urgently. The cadre units are also requested to upload the data (ACRs/APARs etc.) in the web based system at cscms.nic.in before submitting the same to this Department.
4. The list of officers, whose above documents are not available, may be seen/downloaded on/from the website of this Department:
Related to Your Search:
- Status of Vigilance Clearance and Major/Minor Penalty certificate for preparation of panel of Principal Private Secretaries (PPS) of CSSS for SLY 2016
- Status of ACRs/APARs and disclosure certificate in respect of PPS grade of CSSS – reg.
- Preparation of panel for PPS of Select List year 2012, Calling for deficient APARs etc.-regarding
- Preparation of panel for PPS of Select List year 2012. Calling for deficient APARs – regarding
- Scanning of ACRs/ APARs from the year 2000-2001 onward in respect of all the three services of Central Secretariat viz. CSS, CSSS and CSCS reg
- All the CSS/CSSS Officers to file the Immovable Property Return (IPR) for the year 2017 (as on 31.12.2017)
- Completion of formalities in the matter of promotion of CSSS grades
- Promotion of Section Officers of Central Secretariat Service (CSS) to Grade-I (Under Secretary) – Furnishing of CR dossiers, vigilance clerance, etc. – Reminder.
- Dopt Orders – Preparation of Select List for the year 2012 of Grade I (Under Secretary) of the CSS -Vigilance status and statement of minor / major penalties imposed etc.