Railway Provident Fund Rate of interest 2021
RBE No. 02/2021
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAIL MANTRALAYA)
No. F(E)II/2003/PF-1/1 pt.
New Delhi, Dated: 11.01.2021
The General Managers/ Principal Financial Advisers,
All Zonal Railways/ Production Units etc.,
(As per mailing list)
Subject: State Railway Provident Fund – Rate of interest during the year 2020-2021 (1st January 2021 – 31st March 2021).
A copy of Government of India’s Resolution No. 5(2)-B(PD)/2020 dated 6th January 2021 issued by the Ministry of Finance (Department of Economic Affairs) prescribing interest at the rate of 7.1% (Seven points one percent) w.e.f. 1st January 2021 to 31st March 2021 on accumulations at the credit of the subscribers to State Railway Provident Fund, is enclosed, for information and necessary action.
(G. Priya Sudarsani)
Director, Finance (Estt.),
D.A.: as above
No. F(E)II/2003/PF-1 /1 pt. New Delhi, Dated: 11.01.2020
Copy to Deputy Comptroller and Auditor General of India (Railways). Room No.222. Rail Bhawan, New Delhi.
For Member Finance/ Railways
Also check: Railway Holiday List 2021
Related to Your Search:
- State Railway Provident Fund Rate of interest from 1st January 2022 to 31st March 2022
- State Railway Provident Fund – Rate of interest during the year 2018-19 (April, 2018 – June, 2018)
- State Railway Provident Fund – Rate of Interest during the year 2012-2013
- State Railway Provident Fund: Rate of interest 2016-17
- Provident Fund rate of interest of State Railways during the year 2019-20 (July to Sep 2019) : RBE No. 119 /2019
- GPF and similar funds Interest Rate – 8% (Eight percent) w.e.f. 1st January, 2019 to 31st March, 2019
- GPF Interest Rate 7.1 percent from January 2022 to March 2022 PDF
- General Provident Fund (GPF) Interest Rate from January 2018 to March 2018
- General Provident Fund (Tamilnadu) : Rate of interest for the period 01.01.2017 to 31.03.2017