Standards of Operating Procedures (SOP) on membership of professional bodies and re-imbursement of membership fee.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAIL MANTRALAYA)
NO.E (G)/ 2012/FE-01-3(SOP)
New Delhi, Date: 21-08-2012.
The General Managers,
All Indian Railways/Production Units,
(As per standard list).
Sub: Standards of Operating Procedures (SOP) on membership of professional bodies and re-imbursement of membership fee.
Ref: Board’s letter of even number dated 13-07-2011.
Several Instructions have been issued from time to time on the subject of recognition of reputed professional Institutions/Societies (both national and International) and on the procedures, terms and conditions governing such re-imbursement with an objective to encourage Railway personnel take membership and avail of re-imbursement to the tune of 90% of membership fee.
2. The question of having a self-contained booklet on the subject which provides for the relevant guidelines in a summarized form and providing therewith interpretations of the intricate instructions/orders pertaining to the subject was under consideration for quite some time. A booklet as Standards of operating Procedure (SOP) in bilingual form has been prepared on the subject and is enclosed which may facilitate smooth implementation of the policies on the
3. The booklet must not be used as a substitution to the original instructions but to be used only as guidelines/hand out.
4. Wide publicity may be given at all relevant levels.
5. This issues with the concurrence of Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
6. Please acknowledge receipt.
Executive Director Estt.(Gen.)
To See the Standards of Operating Procedure (SOP)
Related to Your Search:
- Expansion of the list of the Dental procedures for Railway beneficiaries
- Procedure for grant of permission to the pensioners for commercial employment after retirement — revision of Form 1
- NFIR – Denial of LC Gate Allowance to the Gate Keepers/ Gatemen of Operating in Railways
- Dispensing with the requirement of BSR code of Bank from the pension claim forms – Railways
- Non-acceptance of Nomination Form for Life Time Arrear (LTA)
- Standard Operating Procedure for Engagement of Ministries/Departments of Government of India with PFMS and NTRP
- Family Identity Cards for retired railway employees
- Recruitment to non-gazetted posts on the railways – Adherence to prescribed qualification in recruitment from open market regarding
- Provisional release of retirement benefits as per Rule 91 of Railway Services (Pension) Rules, 1993