Staff Benefit Fund – Amendment of provisions relating to Railway Staff Benefit Fund
Natiohal Federation of Indian Railwaymen
3, CHELMSFORD ROAD, NEW DELHI – 11O 055
Affiliated to :
Indian National Trade Union Congress (INTUC)
International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF)
The Secretary (E),
Sub: Staff Benefit Fund – Amendment of provisions relating to Railway Staff Benefit Fund – Chapter 8 of the Indian Railway Establishment Code Vol.I, 1985 Edition (Second Reprint Edition -2003)-reg.
Ref: Railway Board’s letter No.E(W)2005/FU-1/4 dated 12/10/20l5 (RBE No.125/2015 -ACS No.127.
Railway Board vide letter dated l2/1O/2015 quoted under reference have issued ACS No.127 relating to Chapter 8 of the Indian Railway Establishment Code Vol.I, 1985 Edition (Second Reprint Edition – 2003). The said amendment to the R-I is based on the instructions issued by the Railway Board vide letter No. E(W)2014/FU-/l dated 30/07/2014.
In this connection, NFIR desires to point out that on making representations by the Federation amendment to these instructions were issued vide RBE No. 136/2014 on 08/12/2014 wherein wards of all non-gazetted Railway employees were made eligible for consideration of Scholarships as was being done prior to issuance of Board’s letter dated 30/07/2014. Now the Federation has noted that while issuing ACS No.127, unfortunately, the amendment dated 08/12/2014 has not been reflected in the ACS resulting confusion on eligibility of scholarships to the wards of employees whose Grade Pay is higher than Gp 4200 (PB-2).
NFIR,therefore,requests the Railway Board to issue modification so as to cover all Group “C”Staff.
Signed copy Click here
Related to Your Search:
- MACPS for Railway employees – clarification
- Appointment on compassionate grounds – review of extant instructions relating to acquisition of higher qualification – NFIR
- Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway Employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- Denial of payment of Breakdown Allowance to the staff working in GP 2000/Level 3 of 7th CPC
- Restructuring of certain Group ‘C’ cadres – promotion benefit to the staff vacancies exited as on 01/11/2013
- NFIR letter to Railway Board Regarding LARSGESS
- Reckoning service for entitlement of Post Retirement Complimentary Passes
- Harmonization of the cadre structure of Medical Laboratory Staff of Indian Railways with those in Central Government Hospitals
- Absorption of Diploma Holder as JE-II Case of Diploma Holder progressmen working in RE Organization