Super Senior Pensioners
Controller General of Defence Accounts,
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt.- 110010
Phone: 011-25665581, 25665562, 25665745Fax: 011-25674806, 25674821
email: grievancecgda [dot] dad [at] gov [dot] in
F No. AN/ Grievance/ Report meeting/ Vol VIII
Subject: Speedy disposal of pensions grievances, especially lodged by Family Pensioners and Super Senior Pensioners Pensioners (80 years & above age) regarding.
Please find attached a copy of the Min. of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Dept. of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare ID No. 14/2/2020- DOPPW(Coord)-E-6470 dated 03.09.2021, containing the Minutes of the Inter-Ministerial review meeting through Video Conference held on August 26, 2021, at 03.00 PM to review pending Family Pension/Pensioners’ grievances in CPENGRAMS portal. The said communication is self-explanatory.
2. The Para 4 of the said minutes contain the directions/actionable points relating to handling of grievances. It is, therefore, requested to strictly comply with the above directions while handling the grievances. The same may also be disseminated to all the concerned.
ACGDA (HRD & GC)
& Public Grievance Officer
Related to Your Search:
- Extension CGHS facilities to P&T pensioners
- Official Minutes of the meeting regarding revision of PPOs for Pre-2006 Pensioners/Family Pensioners
- DoPPW – Guidelines for timely and qualitative disposal of Pensioners Grievances
- CPENGRAMS – Toll Free Number 1800-11-1960 for Pensioners
- Government mechanism available for redressal of pensioners grievances
- Pension Adalat 2020 – CPAO organised facilities for all central civil pensioners to interact in video conferencing
- DoPPW – To make life easier for senior citizens to apply their annual lifetime pension certificate
- Minutes of the meeting: 29th SCOVA meeting under the chairmanship of Hon’ble MOS(PP)
- Pensioners Portal Orders 2012 – Agenda Items for 21st Meeting of SCOVA