Speedy Clearance of GPF Final Settlement: DAD Estt
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Office of the Principal Controller of Accounts (FYS)
10-A, S.K.Bose Road, Kolkata-700001
Sub:Speedy Clearance of GPF Final Settlement: DAD Estt.
It has been noticed that Br.Account Officers are forwarding GPF final settlement claim to CDA(Fund), Meerut for payment at belated stage which may cause delay in payment of GPF accumulation to retirees. In this connection, reference is invited to this officer important circular dated 5.11.2012 (Copy enclosed) which is self explanatory. A check list circulated by CDA(Fund). Meerut vide their circular no.AN/Funds/Coord/Circular dated 25.8.2015 is also enclosed herewith for strict compliance.
Enclo: As above.
Dy.Controller of Account(AN)
Related to Your Search:
- EPFO takes various steps for speedy settlement of claims
- Payment to Government Servants other than salary etc through e-payment from 01-04-12
- Payment of arrears accruing in respect of deceased pensioners/family pensioners to the nominee/legal heir
- Clarification regarding timely payment of GPF final
- Online Facility for Settlement of Claims in EPFO
- Dopt Orders 2013 : Requests for cadre clearance – procedure to be adopted reg.
- TDS on approved Provident and Superannuation Funds as per Income-Tax Act
- Payment of OTA at double rate to certain categories of staff viz. Cook, Mali, dhobi, Masalchi, Barber etc. working in Ordnance Factory Hospital
- 486 PRIVATE HOSPITALS EMPANELLED UNDER CGHS AS ON DATE