Speedy Clearance of GPF Final Settlement: DAD Estt
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Office of the Principal Controller of Accounts (FYS)
10-A, S.K.Bose Road, Kolkata-700001
Sub:Speedy Clearance of GPF Final Settlement: DAD Estt.
It has been noticed that Br.Account Officers are forwarding GPF final settlement claim to CDA(Fund), Meerut for payment at belated stage which may cause delay in payment of GPF accumulation to retirees. In this connection, reference is invited to this officer important circular dated 5.11.2012 (Copy enclosed) which is self explanatory. A check list circulated by CDA(Fund). Meerut vide their circular no.AN/Funds/Coord/Circular dated 25.8.2015 is also enclosed herewith for strict compliance.
Enclo: As above.
Dy.Controller of Account(AN)
Related to Your Search:
- Payment to Government Servants other than salary etc through e-payment from 01-04-12
- EPFO takes various steps for speedy settlement of claims
- Clarification regarding timely payment of GPF final
- Payment of arrears accruing in respect of deceased pensioners/family pensioners to the nominee/legal heir
- OROP Implementation : Clarification Circular No.557 issued by PCDA on 17.3.2016
- Online Facility for Settlement of Claims in EPFO
- 486 PRIVATE HOSPITALS EMPANELLED UNDER CGHS AS ON DATE
- Pcafys Orders – Defence Civilians Medical Aid Fund (DCMAF)
- DoE – RTGS systems – increase in operating hours