Special concessions / facilities to Central Government Employees working in Kashmir valley in attached / subordinate offices or PSUs falling under the control of Central Government
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated 19.02.2019
The General Manager (P)
Sub: Special concessions/facilities to Central Government Employees working in Kashmir valley in attached/subordinate offices or PSUs falling under the control of Central Government.
Please refer to Board’s letter of even number dated 26.10.2016 enclosing therewith a copy of DoP&T’s O.M. No. 18016/1/2016-Estt(L) dated 11.08.2016 on the above subject. Vide instructions issued by DoP&T O.M. 18016/3/2018-Estt. (L) dated 08.01.2019, it has been decided to extend these special concessions for a further period of two years w.e.f. 01.01.2018. The instructions covered in the above OM will apply mutatis mutandis to Railway Servants also. A copy of the said O.M. dated 08.01.2019 is enclosed for information and necessary action.
This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
Hindi version will follow.
DA: as above.
Director Estt. (N)II
Related to Your Search:
- Special concessions to Central Government Employees working in Kashmir Valley in attached / subordinate offices or PSUs falling under the control of Central Government
- Central Government Employees for Special concessions/facilities to working in Kashmir Valley
- Special concessions to Central Government Employees working in Kashmir Valley in attached/subordinate offices or PSUs falling under the control of Central Government.
- Kashmir Valley Special Concession – Additional HRA, Messing Facilites, Incentive (as per 7th CPC) to CGE and Monthly Pension to Pensioners: DoPT Order
- Incentives to Central Government employees working in Kashmir Valley as per 7th CPC – DoPT
- Retention of Railway quarter in case of absorption following deputation in Railway PSUs
- Retention of Railway accommodation by Railway officers/staff on their deputation to Railway PSUs
- NFIR: TA/DA, PF, Pass, Medical and accommodation facilities to the contract Para-Medical Staff working in Railways
- Provision of cooking facilities for employees sent on duty at outstation