No. 11022/1/2017-AIS -11
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
New Delhi, dated the 25.07. 2017
The Chief Secretaries of
North Eastern States (Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Nagaland, Arunchal Pradesh, Mizoram, Sikkim).
Subject: Special Allowances and Special Duty Allowances to AIS officer belonging to North-East Cadre as per the acceptance of recommendations of 7th CPC.
Sir, I am directed to enclose herewith a copy of the Department of Expenditure resolution No. 11-1/2016-IC dated 6th July 2017 on the above mentioned subject and to say that as per this Department’s OM No. 14017/4/2005 -AIS (II) dated 10th February 2009, ‘Special Allowances for officers belonging to North-East Cadres of AIS officers was granted @ 25% and Special Duty Allowances was granted @12.5%.
2. Now, as per above mentioned resolution, both these allowances namely ‘Special Allowance for officers belonging to North-East cadres of AIS and Special Duty allowances shall continue to
be paid separately as at present at the revised rates of 20% and 10% respectively.
End: As above.
(Rajesh Kumar Yadav)
Under Secretary to Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC Special Allowances for officers belonging to North-East cadres of All India Services working in UT of Ladakh
- 7th Central Pay Commission relating to Headquarters Special Pay/Special Allowance admissible to officers of the Organized Group ‘A’ services on their posting in their respective Headquarters
- 7th CPC Special Allowance for Accounts cadre
- 7th CPC List of allowances along with modifications as approved by the Government of India: Appendix I of Gazette Notification
- Cabinet Decision on Risk and Hardship Matrix
- Acceptance of the recommendations of the Committee on Allowances-7th CPC reg
- Cabinet approval on 7th CPC allowances paid to Defence, CAPFs, Police, Indian Coast Guard and Security Agencies
- Criminal cases against government officers
- Implementation of the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission – Grant of Special Compensatory Allowances subsumed under Tough Location Allowance