Ministry of Finance
Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2018-19 (Series III) – Issue Price
02 NOV 2018
Government of India, in consultation with the Reserve Bank of India, Sovereign Gold Bonds 2018-19 (Series III) will be opened for the period November 05-09, 2018. The issue price of the Bond during this subscription period i.e. November 05-09, 2018, shall be Rs.3,183 (Rupees Three Thousand One Hundred Eighty Three only) – per gram with Settlement on November 13, 2018, as also published by RBI in their Press Release dated October 12, 2018.
Government of India in consultation with the Reserve Bank of India, has decided to allow discount of Rs.50 (Rupees Fifty) per gram from the issue price to those investors who apply online and the payment is made through digital mode. For such investors the issue price of Gold Bond will be Rs.3,133 (Rupees Three Thousand One Hundred Thirty Three only) per gram of gold.
Related to Your Search:
- Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2018-19 (Series II) – Issue Price
- Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2017-18 Issue Price
- Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2017-18 Issue Price for the next subscription period i.e. October 23-25, 2017 would be Rs. 2,971 per gram with Settlement on October 30, 2017
- Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2018 -19
- Government decides to issue Sovereign Gold Bonds Scheme 2016 -17–Series III; Applications for the bond to be accepted from October 24, 2016 to November 02, 2016 and the Bonds will be issued on November 17, 2016.
- Designated Post offices to issue Sovereign Gold Bond 2015-16
- PM to launch Gold Related Schemes on 5th November, 2015; First ever National Gold Coin minted in India with National Emblem of Ashok Chakra engraved to be released among others on the occasion
- Tax Relief To Family Members of Differently Abled: Section 80DD of IT Act
- Historic announcements on ending corruption and black money by PM; Five hundred and one thousand rupee notes will no longer be legal tender from midnight tonight