Ministry of Finance
Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2018-19 (Series II) – Issue Price
12 OCT 2018
Government of India, in consultation with the Reserve Bank of India, Sovereign Gold Bonds 2018-19 (Series II) will be opened for the period October 15-19, 2018. The issue price of the Bond during this subscription period i.e. October 15-19, 2018, shall be Rs. 3,146 (Rupees Three Thousand One Hundred Forty Six only) – per gram with Settlement on October 23, 2018, as also published by RBI in their Press Release dated October 12, 2018.
Government of India in consultation with the Reserve Bank of India, has decided to allow discount of Rs.50 (Rupees Fifty) per gram from the issue price to those investors who apply online and the payment is made through digital mode. For such investors the issue price of Gold Bond will be Rs. 3,096 (Rupees Three Thousand Ninety Six only) per gram of gold.
Related to Your Search:
- Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2018-19 (Series III) – Issue Price
- Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2017-18 Issue Price for the next subscription period i.e. October 23-25, 2017 would be Rs. 2,971 per gram with Settlement on October 30, 2017
- Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2017-18 Issue Price
- Government decides to issue Sovereign Gold Bonds Scheme 2016 -17–Series III; Applications for the bond to be accepted from October 24, 2016 to November 02, 2016 and the Bonds will be issued on November 17, 2016.
- Designated Post offices to issue Sovereign Gold Bond 2015-16
- Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2018 -19
- PM to launch Gold Related Schemes on 5th November, 2015; First ever National Gold Coin minted in India with National Emblem of Ashok Chakra engraved to be released among others on the occasion
- Income Tax Department lists Transactions where PAN will be Mandatory
- Special Festive Season Offer of 7% Discount on Sale of Gold Coins through Post Offices in Delhi