Sources Confirmed Allowance Committee Report Submitted
One of the NJCA leader, On Condition of Anonymity, told that the committee constituted to examine the allowance has finalized its reports and submitted it to the Government on 22nd February 2017.
On asking whether the NJCA knew the details of the committee report, he said that they were not provided with the committee report. But the committee has informed them that their demand on allowance would be considered favorably.
Hence it is expected the HRA will be retained in old rates (Sixth CPC rates) from the beginning itself and will be paid in 7th CPC Pay Scale when revised allowances come into effect. However, the news of revised allowances would be implemented with effect from 1.4.2017 is not reliable. NJCA will not accept this and clearly said that it should be implemented with effect from 1.1.2016 retrospectively.
X cities- 30%
Y cities- 20%
Z cities- 10%
Transport Allowance may be split into two elements as CCA and TA as it was paid in fifth CPC. The Rates will be delinked from DA and will Fixed in slab rates.
The Government will announce its decision over the committee report after the last phase of state elections ie after 8th March 2017.
Related to Your Search:
- 7th Pay Commission: Latest updates on higher allowance
- Central Government employees two greatest expectations from the Allowance Committee report…!
- Allowance Committee may submit its report on 20th February 2017
- Central Government Employees are not yet given the full Benefit of 7th CPC Recommendation
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances related report submitted to Cabinet by Empowered Committee Secretaries
- House Rent Allowance (HRA) Calculations after implementation of 7th CPC
- Revision of HRA as per 7th CPC – More expectation on the report of Allowance Committee
- Status of HRA and TA in 7th CPC Salary
- Revised rates of Allowances can be included in 7th Pay Commission Arrears calculation?