Simplification of procedure for endorsement of Family Pension entitlement in the PPO of living Armed Force Pensioners-reg
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare
Dated: 15th July 2016
The Chief of the Army Staff
The Chief of the Naval Staff
The Chief of the Air Staff
Subject: Simplification of procedure for endorsement of Family Pension entitlement in the PPO of living Armed Force Pensioners-reg.
I am directed to refer Gol, MoD letter No.6(4)/87/1369/B/D(Pens/Sers) dated 30.06.1988, which was issued for taking appropriate action for endorsement of Family Pension in the Pension Payment Orders of Armed Forces Personnel. For this purpose an application from “Appendix A” was enclosed along with ibid letter under which details of re-employment, family pension from other sources were required to be filled.
(2) After implementation of Cabinet Secretaries Commitee-2012 recommendations for grant of dual family pension to NOK of Armed Forces Pensioners, the matter was under consideration of this ministry for modification in “Appendix A”. It has now been decided to modify Appendix ‘A‘. The revised Appendix ‘A’ is attached with this letter.
(3) The other terms and conditions for endorsement of family pension in the PPO shall remain unchanged.
(4). These orders issue with the concurrence of MoD(Fin/Pen) vide their ID No.10(16)/2015/Fin/Pen dt. 30th June 2016.
Hindi version will follow.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Source : http://www.desw.gov.in/
Related to Your Search:
- Simplification of procedure for endorsement of Family Pension entitlement in the PPO of living Armed Force Pensioners
- PCDA Orders : Disability pension/war injury pension/special family pension/liberalized family pension/dependent pension/liberalized dependent pension for the Armed Forces Officers and Personnel Below Officer Rank.
- Grant of Fixed Medical Allowance (FMA) to the Armed Forces Pensioner/Family Pensions – Order 29.08.2017
- Revision of enhanced rate of Ordinary Family Pension in respect of Pre-2006 Armed Force Pensioners
- 7th CPC revised pension pre-2016 retired Medical Officers of Army Medical Corps/Army Dental Corps/Remount & Veterinary Corps
- DA Orders for Armed Forces Officers and Personnel Below Officer Rank including NCs(E) – 125% from Jan 2016
- 6% additional DA to Armed Forces Officers and Personnel Below Officer Rank including Non-Combatants (Enrolled) – Orders issued
- 7th CPC on revision of provisions regulating Pension/Gratuity/Commutation of Pension/Family Pension including pensionary awards
- DESW Orders – Waiving recovery of excess amount of element of Non-Practising Allowance (N PA) paid to pre-1996 retired Armed Forces Doctors.