Shortly DA would cross 100 %. Once again, all allowances would enhance by 25%
As per the information received, unlike previous time, decision on DA would be taken by Cabinet Committee Meeting without delay. Subsequent to release of AICPIN for the month of June by Labor Bureau, Finance Ministry would send for the approval of the Cabinet for final decision on DA. After obtaining the approval, Finance Ministry would release the specific orders procedurally for disbursement of money.
Additional DA will be paid along with the salary of this month.
The arrears for the month of July and August would also be paid. With the increase of DA by 10%, the total amount of DA would enhance and stay at 90%.
By next year, it would cross 100%. During that period, as pointed out in the 6th Central Pay Commission, certain allowances would enhance by 25%. But, that is not the expectations of the Central Government Employees. Their requirements are merger of DA with Basic Pay.
Towards this matter, Central Government has briefed on many occasions in the Parliament.
At present, Central Government is thinking of bringing change in the AICPIN calculation system. In which way, this would pose impairment can not be ascertained at present. Not only the Central Government Employees but also the State Government employees anticipate the announcement of increase of DA percentage. This has become an eager expectations of more than a crore of employees.
As per the last 5th Central Pay Commission recommendations, once the DA crosses 50%, that has to be merged with Pay. But it is a sorrowful affair that such type of recommendation is not made in the 6th Central Pay Commission.
Instead of this, the recommendation for enhancement of some allowances by 25%, given, which would not be sufficient.
The expectation of the Central Government Employees is merger of DA with basic pay once it crosses 100%.
Whether this expectation would materialize?
The allowances which are going to by hiked are as given below:
1. Children Education Allowance including Hostel Subsidy, etc.
2. Special Allowance
3. Cash Handling Allowance
4. Washing Allowance
5. Split Duty Allowance
6. Bad Climate Allowance
7. Special Compensatory (Remote Locality) Allowance
8. (a) All components of Daily allowance on tour,
(b) Mileage Allowances for road and bicycle journeys on tour
9. Special Compensatory (Hill Area) Allowance
10. Special Comp. Scheduled Tribal Area Allowance
11. Project Allowance
12. Fixed Conveyance Allowance
13. Cycle Maintenance Allowance
14. Special Allowance for Child care for women with disabilities
15. (a) Advance for purchase of Bicycle
(b) warm Clothing Advance
(c) Festival Advance
(d) Natural Calamity Advance
16. Desk Allowance
Related to Your Search:
- List of Allowances and Advances to be increased by 25% from 1.1.2011
- 25% Hike in Allowances – Confederation writes to Dopt to issue necessary orders
- List of Allowances & Advances increased by 25% due to Dearness Allowance touched to 100% with effect from 1.1.2014.
- List of Allowances & Advances increased 25% due to DA raised to 100% with effect from 01.01.2014.
- 7th Pay Commission – If not Hefty Pay Hike, Government Likely to Restore Allowances
- List of Allowances increased @ 25%(over original 6th CPC rate) after 100% DA: Railway Board Order
- 7th Pay Commission : JCM Meeting on October 24 & 25 : Most Crucial
- 7th Pay Commission: Central Govt employees to discuss allowances on October 24 and 25
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances: Atomic Energy Employees writes to Government