SHORTAGE OF STAFF IN DD/AIR
The below information was given by the Minister of State (Independent Charge) of Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Shri.Manish Tiwari in written reply in the Lok Sabha on 4.12.2012 as follows…
The Group of Ministers recommended filling up of 3452 critical posts in Prasar Bharati (Doordarshan and All India Radio). Out of these 3452 posts, approval of Ministry of Finance has been obtained for filling up of 1150 posts, in the first phase. The Government has taken the following steps to improve the service conditions of employees of Prasar Bharati.
The Government has recently amended Section 11 of the Prasar Bharati Act, 1990 which provides that all the regular employees belonging to the cadres borne on Akashvani and Doordarshan (AIR and DD) who were recruited before 05.10.2007 shall serve in Prasar Bharati on deemed deputation till retirement and would be entitled to pay and all other benefits admissible to an employee of the Government. The amendment further provides that the employees recruited after 05.10.2007 shall be Prasar Bharati employees.
Departmental Promotional Committees are being held for filling up of vacant promotional posts in AIR and DD
Financial upgradation under Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme has also been granted to the eligible employees.
Related to Your Search:
- SSC Recruitment for Prasar-Bharti for Engineering Assistant and Technician March-2013
- Advertisement issued by Prasar Bharati Secretariat in regard to Special Recruitment Drive for filling up of MTS post for Persons with Disabilities
- I&B Ministry Constitutes Expert Committee to Review Functioning of Prasar Bharti
- Clarification Regarding Release of Funds to Prasar Bharti
- MACP-An Unsettled Issue Of (6CPC) Sixth Pay Commission Recommendation
- Vacant Posts in Central Government for different Categories
- PRASAR BHARATI : Union Cabinet approves recommendations of 7th Pay Commission
- MACP on Promotional Hierarchy – Written reply in Parliament
- MoF – Grant of financial upgradations under Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme