GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL CONTROLLER OF ACCOUNTS (FYS)
ADMIN – I SECTION
10-A, S.K BOSE ROAD, KOLKATA: 700001
No.887/AN-I/Orders/X (Part-II)/ 19
Sub:-Committee for Prevention of Sexual Harassment of working women at work place: Setting up of a Complaint Mechanism
Consequent upon transferring out of Smt Pooja Bhatt, IDAS,DCFA outside the organisation, PCA (Fys) Kolkata, being the Competent Authority has reconstituted the complaint redressal committee regarding Prevention of Sexual Harassment of working women at work place, as per the laid down norms, in the Main Office, Kolkata for redressal of the complaint if any, on the subject of the staff-members working in M.O. & RTC (ER), Kolkata. The names of the Committee members are given below.
Chairperson:- Ms Panveer Saini, IDAS, DCFA, AO OCF Chandigarh
1. Shri Subrata Bose, SAO, Main Office, Local
2. Smt.Malabika Sarkar, AAO, AN-X, M.O. (Local)
3. Smt. Sangeeta Chaktaborty, SA, T -Section, M.O., Local
4. Shri Sanjay Basu, SA, T-Section, MO, Local
5. Smt Yasmeen Sengupta, Member from NGO (Mahila Seba Samity)
Subject complaint, if any, may please be addressed to the above committee.
The contents of the circular may please be got noted by all staff-members/ Officers working in Sections of Main Office & RTC(ER) Kolkata.
Deputy Controller of Accounts (Admin)
Related to Your Search:
- Sexual Harassment of Women at Work Place – Lok Sabha Q&A
- Paid leave for sexual harassment victims
- Implementation of leave provision under the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition & Redressal) Act, 2013 — Reg.
- SHe-Box : Online complaint management system titled Sexual Harassment electronic-Box
- Prevention of Sexual Harassment of working women at workplace – Seniority of the Chairperson of the Complaint Committee
- SHe-Box portal set up for registering complaints of sexual harassment of women employees at workplace, of both Government and Private sector
- Central Civil Services (Classification, Control and Appeal) Rules 1965 – Guidelines regarding prevention of sexual harassment of women at the workplace
- Central Civil Services (Conduct) Rules 1964 – Guidelines regarding prevention of sexual harassment of women at the workplace- regarding
- Prevention of Sexual Harassment of working women at workplace – Seniority of the Chairperson of the Complaint Committee – regarding.