No. 1/20/2018-P&PW (E)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan.,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
Subject:- Submission of Life Certificate.
It has been the experience of this Department that the Senior Pensioners i.e. the pensioners 80 years and above are facing a lot of difficulties standing in queues while giving the Life Certificates in November. It has been under the consideration of the Government to provide some relief to such pensioners.
2. It has therefore, been decided by the Government, that Senior Pensioners aged 80 years and above be allowed to give their Life Certificate w.e.f 1st October every year instead of November which would be valid till 30th November of the subsequent year.
3. The remaining pensioners below the age of 80 years may continue to give their Life Certificate in November as per existing provisions of CPAO Scheme booklet.
This has the approval of competent authority.
Under Secretary to Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Submission of Digital Life Certificates by the pensioners from 1st October 2021 to 30th November 2021 at Jeevan Pramaan Centres DoP
- Every Central Government pensioner has to submit life certificate from October 2020 till December 2020
- DoPPW – To make life easier for senior citizens to apply their annual lifetime pension certificate
- Physical Verification of Retired Employees in Indian Railways
- Doorstep Collection of Life Certificate from the Pensioners by Banks – DOP&PW Circular
- SAMPANN – Life Certificates LC – Digital Life Certificates submission by pensioners – DoT
- Extension of timeline period for submission of Life Certificate by Central Government pensioners till February 28, 2021
- Central Govt Pensioners/Family Pensioners should submit Life Certificate to their respective banks
- Railway Pensioners Need to Submit ‘Life Certificate’