No. 1/20/2018-P&PW (E)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan.,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
Subject:- Submission of Life Certificate.
It has been the experience of this Department that the Senior Pensioners i.e. the pensioners 80 years and above are facing a lot of difficulties standing in queues while giving the Life Certificates in November. It has been under the consideration of the Government to provide some relief to such pensioners.
2. It has therefore, been decided by the Government, that Senior Pensioners aged 80 years and above be allowed to give their Life Certificate w.e.f 1st October every year instead of November which would be valid till 30th November of the subsequent year.
3. The remaining pensioners below the age of 80 years may continue to give their Life Certificate in November as per existing provisions of CPAO Scheme booklet.
This has the approval of competent authority.
Under Secretary to Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Physical Verification of Retired Employees in Indian Railways
- Railway Pensioners Need to Submit ‘Life Certificate’
- Central Govt Pensioners/Family Pensioners should submit Life Certificate to their respective banks
- Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners: Jeevan Pramaan
- Attention Central Government (Civil) Pensioners/Family Pensioners
- “Jeevan Pramaan” – an “Aadhar-based Digital Life Certificate” for pensioners
- Notice for the Pensioners
- Government asks Pensioners to furnish their Life Certificate and relevant details to their respective banks in order to enable the banks to provide them better services
- Acceptance of Digital Life Certificate based on Aadhaar Biometric Authentication as a valid life certificate