Railways Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions
RBE No. 59/2022
भारत सरकार GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
रेल मंत्रालय MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
(रेलवे बोर्ड RAILWAY BOARD)
New Delhi, dated 19.05.2022
The General Manager (P)
All Zonal Railways/PUs
(As per standard mailing list)
Sub: Selection for promotion from Group ‘C’ to Group ‘B’ and within Group ‘C’ posts – Introduction of 100% Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions – Clarification.
One of the Zonal Railways has raised a query as to the procedure to be adopted for evaluation in Departmental selections based on multiple choice objective questions, if some of the question(s) in the question paper is/are incorrect.
The matter has been examined by the Board and it is clarified that the provisions contained in Board’s letter No. 2010/E (RRB)25/27/Pt. dated 09.06.2011 (copy enclosed) for similar situations in RRB examinations, may be adopted for departmental selections including LDCE/GDCE etc.
Hindi version will follow.
Receipt of this letter may please be acknowledged.
DA: As above.
Deputy Director Estt.(N)
Related to Your Search:
- Railway Examination promotion in LDCEs from Group C to Group B posts
- Procedure for recruitment of staff in Grade Pay 1800/- on Indian Railways
- Promotions to Group ‘B’ posts on Indian Railways
- 100 percent Objective Paper for Railway promotional exam – Reiteration of Instructions to Speed Up and Simplify Exam Process
- Chain of acceptance of APARs of Group ‘C’ Railway staff of a Division
- Provisions for writing of APAR of Railway Employees Working in Grade Pay Rs.1800/- Level-I
- Eligibility conditions for promotion from Group ’C’ to Group ’B’ posts in the Accounts Department – Railway Board
- Promotions to Group ‘B’ posts on Indian Railways CBT Examination in all departments having Organised Services
- Selection Procedure for Promotion to Selection Posts from Erstwhile Group D to C: Railway Board Clarification