Scrap NPS restore defined benefit old pension scheme (OPS) for all Central govt employees & State Govt employees. Settle 10 points charter of demands of confederation.
Confederation of Central Government Employees & Workers Central Headquarters
1st Floor, North Avenue Post office Building, New Delhi-110001
Ref: Confdn/2016-19 Dated – 28.06.2018
* SCRAP NPS Restore Defined Benefit Old Pension Scheme (OPS) for all employees.
* SETTLE 10 POINTS CHARACTER OF DEMANDS OF CONFEDERATION
NATIONWIDE ONE DAY STRIKE ON 15-11-2018
MASS RALLY AT NEW DELHI ON 25TH SEPTEMBER 2018
Central Govt. Employees, State Govt. Employees, Public Sector Employees and other Class and Mass organisations will participate.
Please refer to the Confederation Circular dated 25-06-2018 wherein the Resolution & declaration, Programme of action and charter of demands adopted in the 10th June 2018 National Convention of Central Govt. Employees are published. A very big mass rally will be organised at New Delhi on 05-09-2018 along with State Government employees, Public sector employees and other class and mass organisations. Quota fixed for each affiliate and C-O-Cs are furnished below. Regarding accommodation etc. for the participants in the rally, each organisation/C-O-C shall make their own arrangements. Up and down travel tickets of the participants should be booked well in advance. As State Govt. Employees etc. are also participating in the rally, it will be difficult to get confirmed tickets in the last minute. All affiliates and C-O-Cs are requested to finalise the delegates of each unit and first priority may be given for booking tickets. For any help at New Delhi, C-O-C, Delhi State Committee may be contacted.
1. Com. Vrigu Bhattacharjee 09868520926
General Secretary, C-O-C. 09013163804
2. Com. Giriraj Singh 09811213808
Name of affiliated
No.of employees –
quota fixed for mobilising and
participating in the rally.
1. National Federation of Postal Employees (NFPE) – 5,000
2. Income Tax Employees Federation (ITEF) – 1,000
3. All India Audit & Accounts Association – 500
4. All India Civil Accounts Employees Association – 500
5. National Federation of Atomic Energy Employees (NFAEE) – 300
6. All India Central Ground Water Board Employees Association (AICGWBEA) – 300
7. Geological Survey of India Employees Association (GSIEA) – 200
8. All other affiliated organisations – 100 each
9. C-O-C Delhi – 500
10. C-O-Cs UP – 800
11. C-O-C West Bengal – 300
12. C-O-C Kerala – 150
13. C-O-C Tamilnadu – 200
14. C-O-C AP & Telangana – 300
15. C-O-C Karnataka – 200
16. C-O-Cs Maharashtra – 300
17. C-O-C Odisha – 150
18. C-O-C Assam & NE – 200
19. All other state C-O-Cs 100 – each
All affiliates are requested to allote quota to their lower units immediately. Please instruct all units to book tickets immediately.
Mob.& Whats App: 09447068125
Email: [email protected]
Related to Your Search:
- Confederation Parliament March : 20000 Central Government Employees Will Participate
- FIVE LAKHS CENTRAL GOVT EMPLOYEES MARCH TO PARLIAMENT FOR SETTLEMENT OF TEN POINTS CHARTER OF DEMANDS
- NATIONWIDE CAMPAIGN AND AGITATIONAL PROGRAMMES CULMINATING IN STRIKE
- INDEFINITE STRIKE OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES FROM MAY 6TH…
- NJCA will meet on 8th February 2016 to decide the date of commencement of indefinite strike – Confederation
- Confederation confirms No Change in the Mass Dharna
- 16th March 2017 Strike – Participation of Employees All Time High
- Autonomous Bodies invited to join the Confederation’s agitational programme
- Implementation of 7th CPC Recommendations to Employees of Autonomous Bodies: Confederation to include the issue in Charter of Demand