Scheme for payment of pensions to postal pensioners through nationalised banks
MINISTRY OF COMMUNICATION & IT
It has been decided, in consultation with the Controller General of Accounts, Ministry of Finance that the services of the Nationalised Banks (i.e. State Bank of India and its subsidiaries and Nationalised Banks) would be utilised to disburse pensions to Postal pensioners (The actual date of introduction of the scheme will be notified to all concerned later).
Related to Your Search:
- Penal interest of 8% to be paid by Banks on delayed payment of Pension/Pension arrears-RBI Circular dated 13-04-2012
- Public Sector Bank Employees Pension Scheme
- Embargo for further allocation of business to Private Sector Bank and removal of state-wise jurisdiction from authorized banks for disbursement of Central Civil Pension
- IBA Circular : Pension Option for VRS Retirees (OSR)
- Central Government Pensioners above 100 Years
- Simplification of Pension Procedure – Amendment in para 15 and para 16 of “Scheme for payment of pensions to Central Govt. Civil Pensioners by Authorised Bank”.
- List of FA and CAOs authorized to issue Pension Payment orders
- All Banks asked to calculate 6% Dearness Relief for central government pensioners
- Form No. 16 for Pensioners : Issue Certificate of Tax Deducted in Form 16 to the Pensioners