RTP of SOs of CSS with more than 7 yrs. of service in the same Ministry/Department.
F. No. 6/l/2013-CS-I(S)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
2nd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan,
Khan Market, New Delhi.
Dated the 1st January, 2013.
Subject: Rotational Transfer of Section Officers of CSS with more than 7 years of service in the same Ministry/Department.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department OM No. 4/12/2011-
CS-I(D) dated 02.03.2012 vide which decision to implement Rotational Transfer Policy(RTP) in a phased manner all Grades of CSS was conveyed.
2. With the approval of the Competent Authority, RTP orders in respect of
Section Officers have been issued vide order No. 6/10/2012-CS-I(S) dated 10.05.2012 and order No. 6/13/2012-CS-I(S) dated 21.12.20V2. In furtherance of the above, a list of Section Officers(regular & ad-hoc) to be covered under RTP during January, 2013 after excluding those officers who are due to superannuation within two years, are enclosed at Annexure-I. The list includes Section Officers as on 01.01.2012, who have completed 7 years or more in a Cadre Unit in any capacity.
3. Ministries/Departments and officers concerned may check the enclosed
information and bring to the notice of this Department urgently if some Section
Officers have been left out or if there is any other error/omission in the list
4. The officers included in the Annexure and those covered under the instant RTP are requested to indicate their preferences, if not yet submitted, in the enclosed format Annexure-II which should reach CS-I Division by 04th January, 2013. It may be noted that seeking preferences is only for the purpose of assisting this Department indeciding the posting and this should not in any way be construed as a right for claiming posting of choice. The option may be faxed at 24629413 & 24629414
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Tele. 2462 4046
Encl. – a/a
Director/Deputy Secretary (Admn./Estt.)
Related to Your Search:
- Rotational Transfer of Under Secretaries with more than five years service in the same Ministry/Department
- Non-relieving of Section Officers covered under RTP: DOPT Reminder
- Rotational transfer of CSS officers of Deputy Secretary grade and above during the year 2016 – regarding
- Rotational Transfer of Section Officers with more than 7 years of service in the same Ministry/Department
- Rotational Transfer of officers Assistants’ Grade of CSS
- Dopt Orders 2013 : Nomination of Area Welfare Officers for the calendar years 2013 and 2014 for Delhi / New Delhi
- Seeking option from promoted Under Secretaries (adhoc) under Rotational Transfer Policy
- DoPT – Transfer of Section Officers under Rotational Transfer Policy RTP for the year 2018, Relieving Order
- Zone of Consideration for inclusion in Select List of Section Officers’ Grade of CSS for the years 2009/2010/2011 against Seniority Quota-Regarding.