RTI online web portal – Online Application of RTI
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Online Application of RTI
Government of India has started a RTI online web portal whereby Right to Information (RTI) applications can be filed online by Indian citizens, including those who are living abroad. The detailed procedure in filing of on-line RTI applications is as under:-
An Indian citizen can file RTI application online through RTI online web-portal, having url www.rtionline.gov.in. The prescribed fee for RTI application can also be paid online through a payment gateway of State Bank of India by way of internet banking of State Bank of India and its associate banks and by using debit/credit cards of Master/Visa. This facility at present is available only for 37 Ministries/Departments of Government of India.
This was stated by Shri V. Narayanasamy, Minister of State in the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension and Minister of State in the Prime Minister’s Office in written reply to a question by Dr. Janardhan Waghmare and Sh.N.K.Singh today.
Related to Your Search:
- Launch of RTI web portal for online filing of RTI application – Dopt order
- Dopt Orders – Electronic Indian Postal Order – extension of service to Indian Citizens residing in India
- Extension of RTI web portal for online filing of RTI application – Dopt Orders 2013
- MHA to launch MySecurity web portal shortly
- Updating Bank Details of Public Authorities (PAs) in RTIMIS for transfer of ‘RTI Fees’ and ‘Additional Payment’ received through RTI online portal
- Jaitley Launches Portal to Collect Rs 2 Lakh cr non-tax Receipt
- ‘Pensioners’ Portal’ Website – 17 Lakh Hits Received
- CSD 2021 – CSD Launched a new Online Portal – AFD from CSD Canteens CSD – AFD Online
- Dopt Orders- Extension of RTI web portal for online filing of RTI application