Rotational Transfers of Assistants of CSS
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Dated the 19th February, 2013.
In accordance with the Rotational Transfer Policy for Central Secretariat Service, rotational transfers of the officers of Assistants’ Grade mentioned in Annexure-I are hereby ordered. The officers covered in this order have completed more than seven years in the same cadre-unit of CSS and are not within two years of superannuation.
2. All participating Ministries/Departments of Central Secretariat Service shall comply with the transfer orders strictly and relieve the concerned officers at the earliest. No request for retention of any of the officers shall be entertained by this Department.
3. A copy of this order be served on the officers concerned for their information and compliance. If any officer is not clear from vigilance angle, he may be retained under intimation to this Department. In case any officer is on deputation or posted outside National Capital Region, action may be taken in accordance with this Department’s OM of even number dated 1.2.2013. Copies of the relieving orders and joining reports should be sent to this Department at the earliest.
4. If an officer is not relieved within forty-five days of this order, he shall be deemed to have been relieved by the Ministry/Department where he is currently posted after the stipulated period, in terms of Rule 19 of CSS Rules 2009. The concerned officer shall, therefore, join the new place of posting immediately on expiry of 45 days, without waiting for formal relieving order by the current Ministry/Department. The onus will, thereafter, be on the officer concerned to join his new posting by 5th April, 2013 and if he fails to do so, he may be liable to disciplinary action. The Ministry/Department where the officer is transferred shall not insist on formal relieving orders in such cases and shall allow the officer to join in pursuance of this order.
5. Ministries/ Departments should ensure that complete data in respect of transferred officers is available in the web based cadre management system.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Rotational Transfer of Assistants of CSS
- DoPT Deemed relieving order 2019 Rotational Transfer of Under Secretaries of CSS
- Rotational transfer of Under Secretaries of CSS : Relieving of officers
- DoPT – Transfer of Section Officers under Rotational Transfer Policy RTP for the year 2018, Relieving Order
- Rotational transfer of Under Secretaries of CSS Relieving of officers
- Rotational Transfer of officers Assistants’ Grade of CSS
- Seeking option from promoted Under Secretaries (adhoc) under Rotational Transfer Policy
- Rotational Transfer of CSS officers of DS Grade and above – Furnishing of personal information thereof.
- Non-relieving of Section Officers covered under RTP: DOPT Reminder