Rotational Transfer policy guidelines for the year 2013-14-Reg-Department of Posts
Government of India
Ministry of Communications & IT
Department of Posts
Dak Bhavan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi-110 001;
Dated the 30th April, 2013
All Chief Postmasters General/ Postmasters General
Subject:Rotational Transfer policy guidelines for the year 2013-14-Reg.
I am directed to refer to Directorate’s letter No. 141-91/2012-SPB.II dated 2.4.2012 and 28.5.2012 on the subject cited above. There is no deviation in the policy to be adopted for rotational transfer for the year 2013-14. All the employees completing post tenure may be rotated subject to the broad principles of rotational transfers laid down in the above guidelines.
2. All Heads of Circles are requested to ensure rotational transfers of all cadres in the Circle observing the above Rotational Transfer Guidelines without any deviation. All Rotational Transfers should be completed by 31st May i.e. before pilot of IT roll out so that officials and supervisors are in place for the pilot launch. A watch be maintained on staff position in pilot offices so that the smooth roll out of IT in pilot offices can be ensured. The staff posted in IT pilot offices should be IT savvy so that the roll out is made easier.
3. Action taken report on implementation of rotational policy guidelines for the year 2013-14 may be furnished positively by 31st May, 2013.
Related to Your Search:
- DoP – Guidelines for transfer to regulate transfers of Group ‘C’ officials Group ‘B’ (non-gazetted) officials and Assistant Superintendent of Posts (Group ‘B’ Gazetted)
- Transfer and Placement Committees in the Department of Post
- Guidelines for Transfer of Group B and Group C Postal Employees latest order
- Dopt orders 2015: Framing a Transfer Policy in all cadres – regarding
- DoP – Instructions regarding Rotational transfer
- Draft Rotational Transfer Policy of CSS – Seeking comments from stakeholders
- Transfer Policy of Railway Officials
- Revision of Rotational Transfer Policy to CSS Officers – Dopt Orders 2015
- KVS ANNUAL TRANSFER PROCESS for the Year 2022-2023