Rotational Transfer Policy applicable to CSS officers – Modification
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
2nd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-3
Dated the 1st, May, 2017
Subject: Rotational Transfer Policy applicable to CSS officers – Modification thereof – reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M. of even number dated 16.07.2015 vide which revised Rotational Transfer Policy, applicable to Central Secretariat Service officers, was circulated. The competent authority has approved the following additions in the para 12 of the Rotational Transfer Policy:
12.3 In all cases not covered under existing provisions like merger and winding up of Departments / Ministries etc, the posting to Group A and B of the officer would be determined as follows:
(a) If term available is 2 years or more then the officer would be posted to the Group in which the erstwhile Department / Ministry was categorized.
(b) If term available is less than 2 years then the officer would be posted as per overall period served in the entire service and going to a category of Department / Ministry in which less number of years has been served.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of Rotational Transfer Policy to CSS Officers – Dopt Orders 2015
- Rotational Transfer Policy (RTP) applicable to CSSS officers – DoPT 2020
- Revised Rotational Transfer Policy applicable to CSS officers – Latest DoPT Orders 2020
- Draft Rotational Transfer Policy of CSS – Seeking comments from stakeholders
- Rotational Transfer of CSS officers of DS Grade and above – Furnishing of personal information thereof.
- Rotational Transfer of officers Assistants’ Grade of CSS
- Seeking option from promoted Under Secretaries (adhoc) under Rotational Transfer Policy
- Rotational Transfers of Assistants of CSS
- DoPT – Transfer of Section Officers under Rotational Transfer Policy RTP for the year 2018, Relieving Order