Rotational Transfer of Section Officers with more than 7 years of service in the same Ministry/Department
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
2 Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003,
Dated the 6th February, 2013
Subject: Rotational Transfer of Section Officers with more than 7 years of service in the same Ministry/Department.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department Order of even No. dated 21st December, 2012 vide which the Section Officers, who have put in more than 7 years service in a particular Cadre Unit, have been transferred and posted to other Cadre Units.
2. All the Cadre Units were requested to relieve the officers concerned immediately and to submit a status report by 31.01.2013. However, a number of Section Officers included in the said order have not been relieved by the Cadre Units concerned.
3. As per Rule 19 of CSS Rules, 2009, the Cadre Unit concerned is required to relieve the officer concerned within 45 days of the transfer order unless extension is allowed by this Department. If an officer is not relieved within forty-five days or such further period as allowed by this Department, the officer shall be ‘deemed to have been relieved’ by the Cadre Unit in which he/she is working and thereafter the officer shall not be entitled to draw any salary and allowances for the period of such overstay form the Cadre Unit from where the officer was transferred.
4. The period of 45 days as envisaged in the notification has expired on 4th February, 2013. Therefore, wherever the Cadre Units have not relieved the officers, it is requested that the same may be done immediately.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
source ; http://ccis.nic.in/WriteReadData/CircularPortal/D2/D02csd/RTP_SO_060213.pdf
Related to Your Search:
- Non-relieving of Section Officers covered under RTP: DOPT Reminder
- DoPT – Transfer of Section Officers under Rotational Transfer Policy RTP for the year 2018, Relieving Order
- Rotational Transfer of Assistants of CSS
- Rotational transfer of Under Secretaries of CSS : Relieving of officers
- Rotational Transfers of Assistants of CSS
- Dopt Orders 2013: Non-relieving of Section Officers covered under RTP – regarding.
- Rotational transfer of Under Secretaries of CSS Relieving of officers
- DoPT Deemed relieving order 2019 Rotational Transfer of Under Secretaries of CSS
- Non-relieving of Section Officers covered under RTP – regarding.