Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated the 8th February, 2013
Subject : Rotational Transfer of officers Assistants’ Grade of CSS.
The rotational transfers of regular officers of Assistants’ Grade of Central Secretariat Service who had completed the prescribed tenure in a Ministry under ‘Rotational Transfer Policy’ (RTP) were ordered vide this Department’s order of even number dated 27.12.2012. A copy of the same is availble on the website of this Department: www.persmin.nic.in –> Central Secretariat –> CSS –> Rotational Transfer Policy. Later on, in OM of even number dated 1.2.2013, the action to be tgaken in respect of officers posted outside National Capital Region, on deputation or on adhoc basis, was clarified.
2. Although many a participating Ministries/Departments have endorsed the relieving orders of the transferred officers to this Department, it has still to come from some of them. The Cadre-units are, therefore, again requested to comply with the orders dated 27.12.2012 and relieve the officers immediately. Attention of officers concerned is also invited to para 4 of order dated 27.12.2012 and they are advised to comply with it accordingly, under intimation to this Department.
3. A list of officers of Assistants’ Grade who have completed more than seven years in a same Ministry/Department and concerned officers are requested to check the list and bring to the notice of this Department if any of these is posted outside NCR or is on deputation etc or if there is any other error/omission in the list.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Rotational Transfer of Assistants of CSS
- Rotational Transfers of Assistants of CSS
- Draft Rotational Transfer Policy of CSS – Seeking comments from stakeholders
- Revision of Rotational Transfer Policy to CSS Officers – Dopt Orders 2015
- Rotational Transfer Policy applicable to CSS officers – Modification thereof
- Rotational transfer of CSS officers of Deputy Secretary grade and above during the year 2016 – regarding
- Seeking option from promoted Under Secretaries (adhoc) under Rotational Transfer Policy
- Rotational Transfer of CSS officers of DS Grade and above – Furnishing of personal information thereof.
- Rotational Transfer policy guidelines for the year 2013-14-Reg-Department of Posts