Controller General of Accounts OM referring to CVC instructions for transfering Officials who are working in sensitive posts s after every two / three years to avoid developing vested interests
CGA OM on Rotation of Officials working in sensitive posts as per Central Vigilance Commission’s Circular
CGA OM on Officials who are working in sensitive posts strictly rotated after every two/three years to avoid developing vested interests
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
Controller General of Accounts
Lok Nayak Bhawan
New Delhi the 6th April, 2016
Sub: Rotation of Officials working in sensitive posts – reg.
The undersigned is directed to invite a reference to this office OM No.C-11021/63/15/CGA/CVO/Office Guidelines/ 1419 dated 15.12.2015 vide which it was advised to ensure strict compliance of the Central Vigilance Commission’s Circular No. 03/09/13 issued under file No. 004/VGL/090/225553 dated 11.09.2015 dated 11.09.2015 and a list of officials rotated/transferred out of sensitive posts may be furnished to this office latest by 31.01.2016.
2. Compliance/Action taken report from your office yet to be received.
3. You are once again requested to ensure strict compliance to the Central Vigilance Commission’s guidelines and implement the same in letter and spirit immediately and submit a list of officials rotated/transferred out of sensitive posts at the earliest. A compliance report as well reasons for non-compliance by due date may be submitted to this office latest by 29.04.2016.
4. This issues with the approval of Controller General of Accounts.
Assistant Controller General of Accounts
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
CONTROLLER GENERAL OF ACCOUNTS
LOK NAYAK BHAVAN
Sub: Rotation of Officials working in sensitive posts – Reg.
Attention is invited to Central vigilance Commission’s Circular No. 03/09/2013 issued under file No 004/VGL/ 090/ 225553 dated 11.09.2015 on the subject mentioned above. As per Commission’s instructions issued vide letter Nos 98/VGL/60/dated l5/4/l999. 02/11/2001 and 004/VGL/90 dated 1/5/2008 on the issue. it is prescribed that Ministries/Departments and CVOs are to identify the sensitive poets and staff working in these posts and also ensure that they are strictly rotated alter every two/three years to avoid developing vested interests.
It has also been observed in the Circular that such rotational transfers are not effected in many organisations due to which officials continue to remain in the same posts for long periods. Such overstay and continuous postings afford scope for indulging in corrupt activities. developing vested interests etc. which may not be in the interest of the organisation. The Commission had therefore emphasised for periodical rotation of officials holding sensitive posts/jobs.
In order to implement the guidelines of CVC’s circular; the following sections in the various Pay and Account Office: under the administrative control of Pr. CCAs/CCAs/CAs have been identified as sensitive:
l. Administration including Cash.
2. Pro Check.
4. Sections dealing with banks.
5. Loans and Grants.
6. Any other section (as decided by respective Pr. CCAs/CCAs/CAs)
Further. the tenure of Sr. AOs/AOs/AAOs posted in these sections has been fixed as two years and the tenure for Sr. Accountants/Accounants has been fixed as three Years.
Rotation/transfers of all officers/officials who hove completed their tenures as per above cited guidelines they be considered. Also, while considering rotation/transfer of officials who have completed their tenures in the sensitive sections it may be ensured that they an posted to other sensitive sections only after a gap of minimum of two years. While considering rotation/transfer of officials posted in sensitive posts. officials working in non sensitive posts may also he considered for rotation/transfers after completion of six years on regular basis to improve overall efficiency of the organisation.
In cases. where AAOs are considered for promotion as AOs in the same office/Department due to administrative reasons. their services rendered in sensitive sections may be taken in to account while posting them as AOs.
All Pr. CCAs/CCAs/CAs are advised to amuse strict compliance of the Commission’s guidelines and implement me some in letter and spirit. A list of official rotated/transferred out of sensitive posts may be furnished to this office latest by 31/01/2016
This issues with the approval of Controller General of Accounts.
Dy. Controller General of Accounts (Vig)
Related to Your Search:
- CVC Orders – Rotation of officials working in sensitive posts – regarding.
- Rotation of officials working in sensitive posts – CVC latest Order
- Railway Rotational Transfer of officials working in Sensitive Posts
- IDENTIFICATION OF SENSITIVE POSTS IN CENTRAL GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATION
- Dopt orders 2015: Framing a Transfer Policy in all cadres – regarding
- 7th Pay Commission: Details of Posts in CCAS Cadre under CGA Organization carrying Existing Pay Band and Grade Pay Corresponding to the revised Pay Matrix Level: Controller General of Accounts OM
- DoPT – Appointment of DS / Directors working in the Ministries / Departments under Central Staffing Scheme (CSS) to Non-CSS posts in the Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) on shift basis
- 7th CPC – Para 11.12.140 – Grant of Grade Pay of Rs.5400(PB-2) i.e. Level 9 of Pay Matrix in case of Assistant Accounts Officers of Central Civil Accounts Service
- Holding of Pension Adalats on 18th September 2018