7th CPC Risk and Hardship Allowance to Mate, Keyman & Patrolman, P. Way Artisans including their Helpers and Gatekeepers at Spl. and A – Class Level: Railway Board Order
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated: 28.08.2018
Sub – Risk and Hardship Allowance to Mate, Keyman & Patrolman, Extension of Rich and Hardship Allowance to P. Way Artisans including their Helpers and Enhanced Allowance to Gatekeepers at Spl. and A – Class Level Crossing.
The undersigned is directed to refer to Ministry of Finance’s Resolution No.11- 1/2016-IC dated 06.07.2017 communicating the decision of Govt.of India w.r.t. recommendations of 7th CPC on allowances to state that the recommendations of 7th CPC to grant Risk and Hardship allowance at the rate 2700/- p.m. under Cell R3H2 of Risk and Hardship Matrix to Track Maintainers category of Indian Railways has been implemented in this Ministry through order No. PC-VII/2017/I/7/5/4 dated 10.08.2017 (Annexure – I).
2, Now, it has been proposed with the approval, of Railway Board that the following, changes in Lilo Risk and Hardship Allowance may be, introduced in respect of various categories of Indian Railways-
- Increase Risk and Hardship allowance from Rs.2700/- per mouth (R3H2 categorization) to 6000/- (R2H2) for Mate and Keymen.
- Increase Risk and Hardship allowance from 2700/-p.m, (R3H2) to 4100/- (R3H1) for Trackmen preforming Patrolling duty.
- Increase in Level Crossing Gate Allowance from Rs,.1000/- (R3H3) to 4100/- (R3H1) for Gateman, working in Special & ‘A’ Class Gates.
- Include all P.Way Artisans & their helper also in the R&H Matrix for payment @2700/-(R3H2) as for Trackmen.
2. The assessed additional financial implications of those proposals at Para No. 2 above are approximately Rs.222 crores per annum. The detailed position w.r.t each of these proposals mentioned above are enclosed as Annexure II, Detailed calculation of the additional annual financial implications of the aforementioned proposals is placed at Annexure – III.
3. It is required that MoF may kindly consider for approval of Para 2(a,b,c & d).
(S. Balachandra Iyer)
Executive Director, Pay Commission – II
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC Recommendations on Risk and Hardship Matrix
- Recommendation of 7th CPC- decision relating to grant of Risk and Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainer of Indian Railways
- Recommendations of 7th CPC – Payment of Risk & Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainers working in construction s organization
- Recommendation of 7th Central Pay Commission – Decision relating to grant of Risk and Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainers of Indian Railways
- NFIR: Risk and Hardship Allowance – Railway Department
- 7th CPC – Risk and Hardship Allowance to the Fire-fighting staff working under various Defence Establishments
- Railway Board have decided to constitute a Committee for inclusion of fresh categories within the ambit of Risk & Hardship Allowance
- 7th CPC Risk and Hardship Allowance for Fire-Fighting Staff
- Inclusion of important categories of staff within the ambit of Risk And Hardship Matrix of 7th CPC for payment of Risk And Hardship Allowance