Revoking suspension of empanelment of BLK Super Specialty Hospital, Pusa Road, New Delhi under CGHS
Government of India
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Department of Health & Family Welfare
(Hospital Empanelment Cell)
Maulana Azad Road Nirman Bhawan,
New Delhi 110 011, dated the 9th July, 2018.
Subject: Revoking suspension of empanelment of BLK Super Specialty Hospital, Pusa Road, New Delhi under CGHS
With reference to the above mentioned matter, the undersigned is to draw attention to the Office Memorandum of even Number dated 19.06.2017 vide which empanelment of BLK Super Speciality Hospital, Pusa Road, New Delhi under CGHS was suspended. In this regard the representation of the said hospital for revoking its suspension on the basis of corrective steps taken by the hospital has been examined and it is now been decided to revoke the suspension of the empanelment of BLK Super Speciality Hospital, Pusa Road, New Delhi under CGHS, w.e.f. date of issue of this order on the same terms and conditions as indicated in Office Memorandum No S-11045/36/2012-CGHS (HEC) vide which it was initially empanelled.
Related to Your Search:
- CGHS Orders : Removal / Suspension of Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre, Max Super Specialty Hospital and Max Devki Heart & Vascular Institute, New Delhi – regarding
- CGHS Orders – Withdrawal of Super-Specialty status of Paras hospital Gurgaon under CGHS with immediate effect.
- Revoking suspension of empanelment of Dr. Khanna’s path Care Pvt. Ltd. Delhi
- Suspension of empanelment of Rockland Hospital, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi under CGHS
- Empanelment of private hospitals and diagnostic centres CGHS DELHI & NCR and JABALPUR
- Re-Conciliation Schedule for Empanelled Hospitals/Diagnostic Centres under CGHS Delhi/NCR
- Regarding empanelment of ‘Delhi Heart and Ling Institute, New Delhi’ under CGHS, Delhi
- CGHS Orders 2013 : Regarding empanelment of Kalra Hospital, Kirtinagar, New Delhi under CGHS, Delhi
- List of Private Hospitals Removed from Empanelled under CGHS