OFFICE OF THE PR. CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS (PENSIONS)
DRAUPADI GHAT, ALLAHABAD- 211014
Circular No. 517
Subject: Revision of service pension w.e.f 1.7.2009 and 24.09.2012 in terms of re-grouping of certain treads.
Reference: This office Circular No. 430 dated 10.03.2010, circular No 478 dated 13.02.2012 and 501 dated 17.01.2013.
Kindly refer this office circular No. 478 dated 13.02.2012 under which instructions regarding re-grouping of certain trades in terms of Para 7.3 of circular No. 430 dated 10.03.2010 has been issued. Some PDAs have expressed doubts regarding revision of service pension on the basis of re-trading of group due to non-indication of trade in PPO.
According to Para 7.3 of this office circular No. 430, religious teacher (RT), Lab Asst in AMC, Dresser in RVC & Driver MT are eligible for revised pension of Group ‘Y’. In this connection it is intimated that re-trading of group in AMC Records has been mentioned as” Lab Asst” which is clerical mistake in fact it is “Amb Asst”. It is also intimated that this office Circular No. 478 dated 13.02.2012 is applicable to all Pre-10.10.1997 PBORs/JCOs.
In view of above, it is hereby clarified that PDAs will make payment of service pension according to this office circular No. 430 and 501 according to re-trade if PDAs satisfied about the trade of individual on the basis of available documents, otherwise forward the claim of such effective cases to this office for issue of corrigendum PPO according to this office circular No. 478 dated 13.02.2012.
Please acknowledge receipt.
Source/View/Download: PCDA Circular No. 517[http://pcdapension.nic.in/6cpc/Circular-517.pdf]
Related to Your Search:
- Improvement in Pension of JCO/ ORs Armed Forces retired/discharged/ invalided out of service prior to 01.01.2006
- Revision of pension in respect of Personnel below Officer Rank (PBOR) discharged prior to 01.01.2006
- PCDA Circular 190 – Non transfer of Pension files from banks to other PDAs
- Upgradation in Pension to JCO/ ORs Armed Forces retired/ discharged/ invalided out of service prior to 01.01.2006
- Revision of pension under One Rank One Pension Circular dated on 16.09.2016
- PCDA clarification on revising Family Pension in respect of PBORs
- PCDA Circular No. 599 : 7th CPC – Revision of Disability / War Injury Pension for Pre 01.01.2006 Deference Forces Pensioners
- PCDA CLARIFICATION on Circular 501 & 502 – OROP: Pension / Family Pension of JCO/ORs prior 01st Jan 2006
- OROP – Implementation of One Rank One Pension to all Pre-01.06.1953 Defence pensioners and their families