Revision of Rotational Transfer Policy to CSS Officers – Dopt Orders 2015
Rotational Transfer Policy applicable to CSS Officers – Review of the policy reg.
G.I., Dept. of Per. & Trg., O.M.No.21/2/2009-CS.I(P), dated 15.5.2015
Subject : Rotational Transfer Policy applicable to CSS Officers – Review of the policy reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to the subject mentioned above and to say that the following provision is proposed to be added in the rotational transfer policy for CSS/CSSS Officers:
“Officers returning from deputation/ long leave/ long term training etc.: An Officer repatriating from deputation, returning from long leave/ long term training will be posted back to the same Ministry/ Department he last served for the balance period of the tenure prescribed for the grade subject to availability of a vacancy and subject to the condition that at least one year of balance tenure is left. In the absence of a vacancy in the last Ministry/ Department served, he will be allowed to exercise option for posting treating the last served Ministry/ Department as his current group. On expiry of the retention for the balance tenure, the officer will be transferred on rotational transfer.
Period of leave/ training exceeding six months will be treated as long leave/ long term training for the purpose of posting under RTP.
Officers to be retained on promotion in the same Ministry/ Department in terms of the RTP would be adjusted first and only thereafter officers returning from deputation, long leave or training would be considered for retention, subject to availability of vacancy.”
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Revised Rotational Transfer Policy applicable to CSS officers – Latest DoPT Orders 2020
- Rotational Transfer Policy (RTP) applicable to CSSS officers – DoPT 2020
- Seeking option from promoted Under Secretaries (adhoc) under Rotational Transfer Policy
- Rotational Transfer Policy applicable to CSS officers – Modification thereof
- Draft Rotational Transfer Policy of CSS – Seeking comments from stakeholders
- Rotational Transfer of officers Assistants’ Grade of CSS
- Dopt orders 2015: Framing a Transfer Policy in all cadres – regarding
- Rotational Transfer of CSS officers of DS Grade and above – Furnishing of personal information thereof.
- Rotational Transfer policy guidelines for the year 2013-14-Reg-Department of Posts