Revision of rates of Nursing Allowance to the Nursing Personnel – Implementation of the recommendations of the 7th CPC
Government of India
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Finance
Nirman Bhavan, New Delhi,
Dated the 31st August, 2017
Subject: Revision of rates of Nursing Allowance to the Nursing Personnel – Implementation of the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission – regarding
Consequent upon the decision taken by the Government of India on the recommendations of the 71h Pay Commission, the President is pleased to sanction the revision of existing rate of Nursing allowance to the Nursing Personnel of all categories at all levels working in Central Government/ UT Hospitals/ Institutions and Centrally funded autonomous Bodies like AIIMS, New Delhi, PGIMER, Chandigarh, JIPMER, Pondicherry etc., subject to the following conditions and as per the details given below:
(a) Nursing Allowance will not be treated as a part of pay as already decided vide Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Oder No. Z-28015 /86/97-N dated 28th July, 1998.
(b) The additional expenditure due to enhancement of Nursing Allowance would be met by the respective institutions from their sanctioned budget.
2. The revised rates of Nursing Allowance shall be admissible with effect from the 01st of July, 2017. The rates of Nursing Allowance will go up by 25% each time the Dearness Allowance payable on revised pay scale rises by 50%.
3. Nursing Allowance will be payable to all Nurses whether working in Dispensaries or in Hospitals.
4. This issues with the approval of SS&FA vide Dy.No.2897/ 17-IFD dated 10.08.2017 and Department of Expenditure vide ID Note No.300347605/2017 dated 24.08.2017.
(A K Sahoo)
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC: Revision of rates of Operation Theatre Allowance (Special Allowance) to the Nursing Personnel working Central Government – Hospitals as per recommendations of the 7th CPC
- NFIR – Special Allowance to Nursing Superintendents working in Operation Theatre/Intensive Care Unit-revision of Allowances
- 7th CPC Dress Allowance to Railway Nursing Staff
- Grant of two additional increments at revised rates to Nursing Personnel pursuant of revision of pay (7th CPC)
- Admissibility of Nursing Allowance during absence of more than 30 days
- Grant of 2 additional increments at revised rates to Nursing Personnel pursuant of revision of pay (7th CPC)
- Revision of the rates of Hospital Patient Care Allowance (HPCA) and Patient Care Allowance (PCA) to Railway employees working in Railway Hospitals and Health Units/Clinics
- Revision of the rates of Night Duty Allowance (NDA) – recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission – NFIR
- Special Allowance to Nurses working in Operation Theatre/Intensive Care Unit-revision of Allowances