Revision of rates of damage for unauthorized occupation of Railway accommodation
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated 10.05.2018
The General Managers,
All Indian Railways including Production Units,
(As per Standard Lists No.s I, II, III)
Sub : Revision of rates of damage for unauthorized occupation of Railway accommodation.
Ref.: (i) Board’s letter No.2018 /Trans. Cell/Process Reforms/Estt. dated 05.04.2018.
(ii) Ministry of Urban Development, Directorate of Estates’ O.M. No. 18011/1/2015-Pol.III dated 07.09.2016.
Transformation Cell in Board’s office vide their letter No.2018/TransCell/ Process Reforms/Estt dated 05.04.2018 on the subject “Process Reform- Comprehensive Housing Policy” referring to ‘Conclave Sampark, Samanvay, Samvad held on December 16, 2017’, has directed all GMs/CAOs/DGs that full Board in its meeting held on 4th April, 2018 considered the issue of improvement in housing policy and approved among other items, implementation of telescopic penal charges in case of unauthorized retention of railway quarters in the line of GPRA (MoUD). Accordingly, it has further been advised that GMs/CAOs/DGs may evolve their comprehensive guidelines for uniform implementation at their end.
2. The flat rates of licence fee (Standard Rent) for residential accommodation over the Indian Railways were last revised w.e.f. 01.07.2010, 01.07.2013 and 01.07.2016 vide Board’s letter No.F(X)I-2002/11/2 dated 26.12.2017 circulated to all Zonal Railways, Production Units etc .
3. All Zonal Railways and Production Units etc. may take necessary action accordingly.
Director, Finance (Exp.)II
Source : AIRF
Related to Your Search:
- Railways: Relieving of staff on transfer on mutual exchange basis
- Grant of two additional increments at revised rates to Nursing Personnel pursuant of revision of pay (7th CPC)
- Revision in the rates of Kilometreage Allowance and Allowance in lieu of Kilometreage (ALK) with effect from 01.01.2014 – RBE No. 65/2014
- Revision of Hourly Rates of Incentive Bonus and Bonus Factor of Workshops and Production Units
- Admissibility of House Rent Allowance in the event of non-acceptance or surrender of railway residential accommodation
- 7th CPC- revision of Pension of Pre-2016 retired medical officers
- 7th CPC Stagnation increment – Revision of pension of pre-2016 pensioners
- 7th CPC Revision of Pre-2016 Pensioners: Railway Board order on Concordance tables
- Railways: Revision of pension w.e.f. 01.01.2006 of Pre-2006 pensioners who retired from the 5th CPC scale of Rs. 6500 to Rs. 10500