Revision of rate of Training Allowance and Sumptuary Allowance- Clarification by DoPT
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Old JNU Campus, Block IV, Fourth Floor,
New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi-110067
11th November, 2013
Subject: Implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendations of the Sixth Central Pay Commission-Revision of rate of Training Allowance and Sumptuary Allowance- Clarification regarding
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M. No.13024/1/2008- Trg.I dated 5.9.2008 on the subject mentioned above and to furnish the following clarifications:
(i) 30% training allowance of the basic pay is admissible to trainers/faculty on deputation only in those National/Central Training Academies and Institutes which impart induction training to directly recruited Group ‘A’ officers.
(ii) In line 3 of the Sub-para (i) under the heading ‘Sumptuary Allowance’ of the aforesaid O.M, the words “and other training institutes/establishments as well” may be added after the words ‘Group ‘A’ Officers.
2. This would come into effect from the date of issue of this O.M.
3. Hindi version of O.M. will follow.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of rates of Training Allowances and abolition of Sumptuary Allowance for Training Institutes
- 7th Pay Commission – Revision of rate of Training Allowance – DoPT Order
- Implementation of the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission – abolishment of Sumptuary Allowance.
- 7th Pay Commission – Revision of rate of Training Allowance
- Cabinet Cabinet approves revision of pay and allowances of Lieutenant Governors of Union Territories
- Grant of revised Training Allowance to Defence Personnels – 7th CPC MoD order
- Implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendations of the Seventh Pay Commission – Revision of rate of Training Allowance
- 7th CPC Dress Allowance – DoPT Orders on 31.8.2017
- Staff position in various Cadres/ Central Training Institutes(CTIs) /other Training Institutes – DoPT 2020