Revision of pensions of pre-2006 pensioners – Payment of Arrears from 01.01.2006 : CPAO Order dated 25.08.2015
Subject:- Revision of pensions of pre-2006 pensioners.
i) 15, 466 cases which have not been revised so far to be revised by ministries / Departments after checking their records.ii) 26,893 cases have been revised after due process by Head of Office -> PAD-> CPAO and CPAO has full required data of these cases for which a consolidated amendment authority in batches is being separately sent from CPAO to CPPCs for effecting pension revision w.e.f. 01.01.2006 and FAQs will be informed accordingly.iii) 29,156 cases which have already been revised w.e.f. 24.09.2012 but HOO/PAO’s checking of information is required for sending revision special seal authority (SSA) to CPAO after following usual process
i.e. Head of Office -> PAO->CPAO.
Related to Your Search:
- CPAO reminder on payment of arrears of pension to pre‐ 2006 pensioners w.e.f. 01.01.2006
- Submission of e-Revision Authorities through the e-Revision utility by the PAOs
- Mandatory submission of e-revision authorities by the PAOs
- Timely Revision of Pension as per 7th CPC
- Delinking of revised pension from qualifying service of 33 years
- Pension Revision- Mandatory submission of e-revision authorities by the PAOs
- Providing a link of CPAO website in the websites of Ministries/Departrnents and their attached/ subordinate offices to get the status of 7th CPC pension revision by the central civil pensioners
- Revision of pension of pre-2006 as per Revised concordance table OM dated 28.01.2013: CPAO’s instruction to issue revision authority to all
- Pilot run of e-Revision Utility of CPAO for 7th Central Pay Commission Revision of Pension