Revision of Pension of pre-2016 Pensioners/Family Pensioners pursuant to Government’s decision on the recommendations of 7th CPC – Concordance Tables for pension revision to the former Running Staff-reg.
No. IV/NFIR/7 CPC (Imp)/2016/R.B.-Part II
The Member Staff,
Sub: Revision of Pension of pre-2016 Pensioners/Family Pensioners pursuant to Government’s decision on the recommendations of 7th CPC – Concordance Tables for pension revision to the former Running Staff-reg.
Ref: Railway Board’s letter No. 2016/F(E)III/1(1)/7 dated 11/07/2017.
Railway Board’s attention is invited to the instructions issued vide Board’s letter dated 11/07/2017 (RBE No. 66/2017) vide which DoP&PW’s orders together with Concordance tables for revision of Pension of pre-2016 Pensioners/Family Pensioners have been circulated. The Concordance Tables circulated by the Board, unfortunately do not cover the pension revision of former Running Staff as no separate tables in favour of them staff have been circulated so far. Reports received by the Federation (NFIR) reveal that the Pension/Family Pension of pre-2016 Running Staff is not being revised by the Zonal Railways due to non-provision of separate Concordance Tables by the Railway Board.
In this connection, NFIR desires to clarify that in case of former Running Staff Pension/Family Pension is required to be calculated taking into account the Basic Pay + 55% add on pay element. A sample calculation sheet of the Pension in the case of pre-2016 Running Staff is enclosed as Annexure to this letter for appreciation and quick action.
NFIR, therefore, requests the Railway Board to communicate the Concordance Tables to the Zonal Railways for revision of Pension/Family Pension of former Running Staff. It is also urged that the Concordance Tables be finalized on the basis of specimen (vide Annexure to this letter) and instructions issued to the GMs of Zonal Railways.
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah)
Annexure to NFIR’s letter No. IV/NFIR/7 CPC (Imp)/2016/R.B.-Part II
Running Staff retired on 31/12/2005.
|Basic Pay||=||Rs. 9525|
|On 01/01/2006||=||Rs. 9525 x 30% = Rs. 2858|
|Pay on 31/12/2015||=||Rs. 9525 + 2858 = 12383 x 2.26 = Rs. 27985|
|Notional Pay on 31/12/2015||=||27985 + GP 4200/-|
|Pay on 01/01/2016||=||Rs. 27985 x 30% = 8396|
|Rs. 27985 + 8396 = 36,381 + GP 4200 = 40,581|
|Rs. 40,581 x 2.57 = 1,04,294/-|
|Pay element (55%)||=||Rs. 1,04,294 x 55% = Rs. 57,362|
|Settlement pay||=||Rs. 1,04,294 + 57,362 = 1,61,656|
|Monthly Pension||=||Rs. 1,61,656 ÷ 2 = 80,828|
Source : NFIR
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC Revision of Pre-2016 Pensioners: Railway Board order on Concordance tables
- 7th pay commission latest news for railway pensioners – Revision of pension/family pension of pre-2016 retired Running Staff
- Pension revision w.e.f. 01/01/2007 of pre-2006 retired pensioners of Rs. 6500 – 10500 on the 5th CPC scale
- Revision of pension of pre-2016 pensioners / family pensioners in implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission Concordance tables
- Implementation of the recommendations of 7th CPC – Fitment Factor and Pay Fixation for Running Staff @ 14.29%
- NFIR – Implementation of the recommendations of 7th CPC – Fitment Factor and pay Fixation for Running Staff
- Revision of pension of pre-2016 pensioners/family pensioners in implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission – Concordance tables
- Revision of pension/family pension of Running Staff-reckoning of pay element for revision of pension of pre-2016 retired Loco Inspectors
- Special benefit in cases of death and disability in service – Revision of Disability Pension/Family pension