Revision of pension of pre-2006 as per Revised concordance table OM dated 28.01.2013: CPAO’s instruction to issue revision authority to all.
No.CPAO/CO-ORD/REVISION OF PENSION /2012-13/890
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
CENTRAL PENSION ACCOUNTING OFFICE
TRIKOOT-II, BHIKA.II CAMA PLACE,
Sub: Implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendations of the Sixth Central Pay Commission — Revision of pension of pre-2006 pensioners/family pensioners etc. as per O.M. No.38/37/08-P&PW(A) dated 28.01.2013 issued by DPPW of Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions.
In pursuance of Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare, Ministry of Personnel, PG & Pensions O.M. No.38/37/08-P&PW(A) dated 28.01.2013 regarding stepping up the pension of the pensioners of pre-2006 up to 50% of the sum of minimum of the pay in the pay band and the grade pay corresponding to the pre revised pay scale from which the pensioner had retired (effective date of payment of enhanced pension/family pension is 24/09/2012), an exercise was conducted by NIC, CPAO and N1C,CGA on the already e-revision (not manual revision) cases of pre-2006 in terms of recommendation of 6th CPC to find out whether pensioner/family pensioners are actually going to be befitted with this order or not.
2. This may kindly be brought to the notice of all PAOs under your control that Ministry/Department wise list of such cases are available on website of CPAO to facilitate all PAOs in order to speedily dispose of the cases. This is, however, subject to scrutiny of each revised case in the light of DOPT O. M. dated 28/01/2013 at PAOs level and issue revision authority in favour of all the pre-2006 retirees including cases having ‘No Change’.
(Dr. Dilip Kumar)
Controller Of Accounts
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of pension of pre-2006 pensioners – reg-Dated the 13 February, 2013
- Mandatory submission of e-revision authorities by the PAOs
- Pension Revision- Mandatory submission of e-revision authorities by the PAOs
- 7th Central Pay Commission – Revision of pension of pre- 2016 Pensioners/ Family Pensioners, etc
- Submission of e-Revision Authorities through the e-Revision utility by the PAOs
- Revision of pensions of pre-2006 pensioners – Payment of Arrears from 01.01.2006 : CPAO Order dated 25.08.2015
- Pilot run of e-Revision Utility of CPAO for 7th Central Pay Commission Revision of Pension
- Roll out of e-Revision utility of CPAO for 7th CPC revision of pension in all Delhi based PAOs
- 7th CPC pension Revision: Pensioner Should Enclosed Aadhaar and PAN number With Out Delay