Government of India
Ministry of Railways
RBA NO. 50/2019
New Delhi, dated 23.06.2019
Pr. Financial Advisors,
All Zonal Railways/Production Units.
Sub:- Revision of pension/family pension of Running Staff-reckoning of pay element for revision of pension of pre-2016 retired Loco Inspectors.
Ref: Railway Board’s letter No. E(P&A)II/2018/RS/12 dated 6.3.2019 (RBE No. 41/2019)
Attention is invited to Board’s letter ibid wherein the instructions for reckoning of pay element for revision of pension of Loco Inspectors and Chief Loco Inspectors who have retired/died between 01.01.1993 and 31.12.2015 have been circulated along with illustrations. Western Railway has now confirmed that the relevant pension revision module in ARPAN has been modified in accordance with these provisions.
Accordingly, the following parameters have been introduced in the existing table No. 25 and 26:
Designation: Loco Inspector/Chief Loco Inspector (as applicable)
Table No. : 25 (Loco Inspector) & no. 26 (Chief Loco Inspector)
Staff category : SRS category
Basic Pay: Basic Pay excluding 30% Running allowance
Period of Service: 10 months and more under this Category.
May kindly notify all concerned.
( V. Prakash)
Joint Director Accounts
Source: Railway Board
Related to Your Search:
- Pay element relating to Running Staff/Loco Inspectors after the recommendations of 7th CPC
- 30% add on pay element to the retiring Loco Inspectors for reckoning pensionary benefits
- Non-Grant of Revised Pension (7th CPC) to Pre-2016 Retirees
- Pay element in the case of Loco Inspectors – 30% addition to 7th CPC pay matrix for retirement benefits
- Railways – Revision of pension/family pension – Customisation of revision module in ARPAN and IPA
- Anomaly in fixation of pay of Chief Loco Inspectors appointed prior to 01.01.2016 with reference to their juniors appointed after 01.01.2016 and drawing more pay than the seniors
- NFIR Filling up the posts of Loco Inspectors.
- Revision of Pension of pre-2016 Pensioners/Family Pensioners pursuant to Government’s decision on the recommendations of 7th CPC – Concordance Tables for pension revision to the former Running Staff
- Pension revision w.e.f. 01/01/2007 of pre-2006 retired pensioners of Rs. 6500 – 10500 on the 5th CPC scale