Revision of Minimum Wages payable to Temporary status Casual Labourers
Dated – 25.01.2018
Shri Ajay Mittal
Department of Personnel & Training
Ministry of Personnel, PG and Pension
Government of India
North Block, New Delhi – 110001
Sub: Revision of Minimum Wages payable to Temporary status Casual Labourers – reg.
Ref: Your office letter No. 49014/1/2017-Estt (C) dated 16th August 2017.
Please refer to your office letter cited above copy of which is enclosed herewith for ready reference. It was informed that the matter of revision of wages payable to Temporary status Casual Labourers is under consideration.
We regret to inform you that the orders of revising the wages of Temporary status Casual Labourers with effect from 01.01.2016 is yet to be issued, eventhough the orders revising the pay of Central Government employees was issued on 25.07.2016.
It is once again requested to take necessary action in this regard, so that issuing of orders will be expedited.
Encls: as above
Member, Standing Committee
National Council JCM & Secretary General,
Confederation of Central Govt.Employees & Workers
Email: [email protected]
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of minimum wage payable to Temporary status Casual Labourers
- Minimum pay for Calculation of pay of casual labourers (without temporary status)
- Grant of 7th CPC pay scale to Temporary Status Casual labourers
- Grade Pay: CASUAL LABOUR / PT WORKERS WAGE REVISED
- Regarding allotment of GPF Account Numbers to Casual Labourers with temporary status
- Casual Labourers with temporary Status in Deptt of Post, Clarification regarding GPF and Old Pension Scheme
- Recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission – Applicability to the pay scales of Casual Labourers with Temporary status
- Grant of PLB & Non-PLB adhoc Bonus to CGE for the year 2014-15 & 2015-16
- MEMORANDUM ON THE GRIEVANCES OF CASUAL LABOURERS WORKING IN THE DEPARTMENT OF POSTS