2. The revised rates of licence fee would be effective from 1st July, 2010. All Ministries / Departments are requested to take action to recover the revised licence fee in accordance with these orders in respect of accommodation under their control all over the country.
3. This issues with the concurrence of integrated Finance Wing of the Ministry of Urban Development under its Diary No. 545/Dir. (F)/FD/10 dated 15.11.2010 & dated 03.01.2011.
4. In so far as persons serving in the Indian Audit & Accounts Departments are concerned, orders would be issued separately.
Revised flat rates of licence fee applicable for Central Government residential accommodation throughout the country w.e.f. 1.7.2010.
|Sl.No.||Type of Accommodation||Range of living areas (in Sq.mt.)||Existing flat rates of licence fee per month (1.7.2007)||Reviesed flat rates of licence fee per month w.e.f. 1.7.2010||Remarks|
|1||I||Up to 30||28||Rs.40/-||Quarters sharing toilet facilities meant for more than two quarters.|
|2||I||Up to 30||36||Rs.50/-||Quarters sharing toilet facilities meant for two quarters.|
|3||I||Up to 30||65||Rs.95/-||Old quarters with plinth area less than 300 Sq.ft.|
|4||I||Up to 30||81||Rs.115/-||Old quarters with plinth area of 300 Sq.ft. or more.|
|5||II||More than 26.5 & up to 40||144||Rs.205/-|
|6||II||41 to 50||185||Rs.260/-|
|7||III||More than 34.5 & up to 55||219||Rs.310/-|
|8||III||56 to 65||268||Rs.380/-|
|9||IV||59 to 75||297||Rs.420/-|
|10||IV||76 to 91.5||371||Rs.525/-|
|11||V (also called D-II)||Up to 106||526||Rs.740/-|
|12||V (also called D-I)||Beyond 106||639||Rs.1100/-|
|13||VI (also called C-II)||Up to 159.6||782||Rs.1100/-|
|14||VI (also called C-I)||Beyond 159.5||935||Rs.1320/-|
|15||VII (also called E-II)||189.5 to 224.5||1099||Rs.1550/-|
|16||VIII (also called E-III)||243 to 350||1574||Rs.2220/-|
|17||VIII (also called E-III)||350.5 to 522||2316||Rs.3270/-|
|Sl.No.||Category of Suite||Living Area (Sq.mt.)||Existing rates||Revised Rates per month w.e.f. 1.7.2010|
|1||Single Room||21.5 to 30||200||Rs.250/-|
|2||Single Room||30.5 to 39.5||283||Rs.400/-|
|3||Double Room||47.5 to 60||389||Rs.550/-|
Servants quarters and garages allotted independent of the regular accommodation / hostel.
|Sl.No.||Particulars||Existing Rates (p.m.)||Revised rates (p.m.)|
Related to Your Search:
- Directorate of Estates Orders – Revision of flat rates of Licence fee for General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) throughout the country
- Revision of flat rate of licence fee for General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) throughout the country
- Revision of flat rates of licence fee for General Pool Residential Accommodation throughout the country
- Indian Railways residential accommodation – Revised flat rate Standard Rent of licence fee w.e.f. 01.07.2020
- Recovery of licence fee under FR-B with and without Departmental Charges and the Special Licence Fee in respect of General Pool Accommodation including Hostel accommodation in Delhi
- Recovery of licence fee under FR-B with and without Departmental Charges and the Special Licence Fee in respect of General Pool Accommodation including Hostel accommodation in Delhi.
- Recovery of Special Licence Fee under FR-45-B in respect of General Pool Accommodation including Hostel Accommodation, Servant Quarters. Garages in Delhi.
- Revision of flat rate of licence fee for residential accommodation all Indian Railways w.e.f. 01.07.2010, 01.07.2013 and 01.07.2016
- PCDA – Revision of flat rate of license fee for General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) for all ministries/ Departments