Revision of CGHS Rates for various Coronary Stents / Angioplasty
No. Misc. 1002/2006/CGHS(R&H)ICGHS(P)
Government of India
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Department of Health & Family Welfare
Nirman Bhavan, New Delhi
Dated: the 29 April, 2014
Sub:- Revision of Ceiling Rates for various Coronary Stents / Angioplasty& Angioplasty with Balloon for CGHS/CS (MA) beneficiaries.
With reference to the above mentioned subject, the undersigned is directed to draw attention to the Office Memoranda of even No. dated 7/2/2013, 21/2/2013 and 7/2/2014 and to state that the ceiling rates for reimbursement of drug eluting coronary stents for CGHS beneficiaries I CS(MA) bencficiaries prescribed in the above referred to Office Memoranda are revised w.c.f. the date of issue of this office memorandum as follows:
Revised ceiling rates of Drug Eluting Stents: Rs. 23,625/- (Inclusive of all taxes). Other terms and conditions shall remain the some.
2. This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of Ceiling Rates for Coronary Angioplasty and Coronary Angioplasty with Balloon for CGHS beneficiaries
- CGHS Orders 2013 : Clarification regarding CD regard for Coronary Angiography and Coronary Angioplasty for CGHS beneficiaries
- Central Government Health Scheme stent aid slashed, heart patients unhappy
- Central Government Health Scheme : New Rates for Undergoing Angioplasty
- Cost of CD records of Coronary Angiography and Coronary Angioplasty in CGHS package rates
- Stents under CGHS
- Ceiling Rates for reimbursement of the cost of Cardiac pacemaker, AICD, Combo-device, Rotablator and Aortic Stent Graft to beneficiaries of CGHS/CS(MA) Rules
- Revision of ceiling rates for reimbursement of the cost of Cardiac pacemaker, AlCD, Combo-device, Rotablator and Aortic Stent Graft for beneficiaries of CGHS/CS(MA) Rules
- CGHS: Reimbursement of cost of Neuro-implants for CGHS/CS(MA) beneficiaries