Revision in the rates of Kilometreage Allowance and Allowance in lieu of Kilometreage (ALK) with effect from 01.01.2014 – RBE No. 65/2014
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RBE No. 65/2014
New Delhi 24.06.2014
The General Managers/CAOs.
All Indian Railways & Production Units etc.
Sub: Revision in the rates of Kilometreage Allowance and Allowance in lieu of Kilometeage (ALK) with effect from 01.01.2014
In terms of Board’s letter of even no dated 28.6.2012. The rates of Kilometreage Allowance (per 100 kms.) and Allowance in lieu of ALK (per 160 kms.), which were laid down Board’s letter No. E(P&A)-II/2005/Rs.34 dated 26.12.2008, were increased by 25% with effect from 01.01.2011 consequent upon increase in the rate of DA to 51%.
2. Subsequent to enhancement in the rages of Dearness Allowance to 100% w.e.f. 01.01.2014, the matter has been examined and it has been decided by Board that the rates of Kilometreage Allowance (per 100 kms) and Allowance in lieu of ALK (per 160 kms) shall increase by a further 25% w.e.f. 01.01.2014 over the rates laid down vide Board’s letter No. E(P&A)-II-2005/Rs.34 dated 26.12.2008.
3. The other terms and conditions for admissibility of Kilometreage Allowance / Allowance in lieu of Kilometreage shall remain unchanged.
4. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
5. Please acknowledge receipt
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of the rates of Allowance in lieu of Running room facilities, Shunting Duty Allowance, Trip Allowance and Commercial duty Allowance pay able to the running staff with effect from 1-1-2011.
- NFIR: Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- Indian Railway Employee : Running Allowance
- Increase in the existing rates of Patient Care Allowance w.e.f. 01/01/2014 after 100% DA: Railway Board Order
- Revision of the rates of Hospital Patient Care Allowance (HPCA) and Patient Care Allowance (PCA) to Railway employees working in Railway Hospitals and Health Units/Clinics
- 7th Central Pay Commission accepted by the Government – National Holiday Allowance
- Revision of the existing rates of Daily Officiating Allowance in the pay structure recommended by the 6th Central Pay Commission
- Revision of flat rate of licence fee for residential accommodation all Indian Railways w.e.f. 01.07.2010, 01.07.2013 and 01.07.2016
- Grant of Overtime Allowance (OTA) to Railway employees Consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances- date of effect