Revised Subscription Rates of RELHS as per Pay Matrix of 7th CPC
The Railway Board has decided to revise the subscription raes of Railway Employees Liberalized Health Scheme (RELHS)as per the Pay Matrix Level recommended by the 7th Pay Commission.
Following the subscription calculation method of CGHS for Central Government Employees and Pensioners, the Railway Board has now decided and published the revised subscription rates for all the group of Railway employees through its official portal.
On 9th January, 2017 the Health Ministry published the new rates of monthly subscription for availing the CGHS facility. The Central Government Pensioners have an option to get their CGHS Pensioners Card by either making CGHS contribution on an annual basis (12 Months) or by making contribution for 10 years for life time validity.
The rate of contribution to join RELHS shall be last month’s basic pay drawn or the subscription rate indicated in the above table at different levels as per the 7th Pay Commission whichever is lower.
|Pay Matrix Level||Subscription Rate to Join RELHS (in Rs.)|
|Level 1 (Grade Pay 1800)||30,000|
|Level 2 (Grade Pay 1900)||30,000|
|Level 3 (Grade Pay 2000)||30,000|
|Level 4 (Grade Pay 2400)||30,000|
|Level 5 (Grade Pay 2800)||30,000|
|Level 6 (Grade Pay 4200)||54,000|
|Level 7 (Grade Pay 4600)||78,000|
|Level 8 (Grade Pay 4800)||78,000|
|Level 9 (Grade Pay 5400)||78,000|
|Level 10 (Grade Pay 5400)||78,000|
|Level 11 (Grade Pay 6600)||78,000|
|Level 12 and Above||1,20,000|
The revised rate of subscription as above shall be applicable to those railway employees who shall be retiring and joining RELHS on or after the date of issue of this letter(23.2.2017). Those who have already retired and are not member of RELHS shall be governed by the rules which were prevalent at the time of their retirement
Related to Your Search:
- Revised Subscription Rates of Railway Employees Liberalized Health Scheme as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix
- Subscription rates of RELHS – Railways
- 7th CPC CGHS Contribution – Revised Table
- CGHS facilities to the retired BSNL / MTNL employees who are in receipt of pension from Central Civil Estimates – Revised mapping for determining CGHS subscription and Ward entitlement
- Revision of rates of subscription under Central Government Health Scheme as per 7th CPC
- CGHS CONTRIBUTION ENHANCED WITH EFFECT FROM 01.01.2017
- CGHS Subscription as per 7th CPC – Clarification for Pensioners Superannuating on 31.1.2017
- Reconsideration of Rates of Subscription under Central Govt. Health Scheme revised account of revision of pay & Allowance/Pensions consequent upon implementation of 7th CPC recommendations
- CGHS WARD ENTITLEMENT AND MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION IN 7TH CPC