Revised Rules for Declaration of Assets by Public Servants Under Provisions of the Lokpal Act
The Central Government has notified fresh rules for the public servants to furnish information and annual return containing declaration of assets and liabilities. Under the Public Servants (Furnishing of Information and Annual Return of Assets and Liabilities and the Limits for Exemption of Assets in Filing Returns) Rules, 2014 every public servant shall made a declaration of his/her assets and liabilities in the specified formats as on the 31st day of March every year to the competent authority on or before of 31st day of July of that year.
Making an exception for the current year the notification stipulates that public servants who have filed declarations, information and annual return of property under the prevailing rules shall file the revised declaration, information or annual returns as on August 1, 2014 on or before September 15, 2014. However, employees may be exempted by the competent authority for reasons recorded in writing from declaring assets if its value does not exceed 4 months basic pay or rupees two lakhs, whichever is higher.
Detailed notification dated July 14, 2014 and formats are available on the website of the Department of Personnel & Training with the link: – http://persmin.nic.in/Lokpal_HomePage_New.asp
Related to Your Search:
- Declaration of Assets and Liabilities by public servants under section 44 of the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013 — filing of Returns by public servants – extension of last date – regarding
- The Lokpal and Lokayktas Act, 2013 — Submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by the public servants
- Dopt orders on submission of Assets and Liabilities Declaration under Lokpal & Lokayuktas Act 2013 by Public Servants
- Submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by the public servants belonging to CSSS & CSCS – Dopt Orders
- Declaration of Assets and Liabilities by public servants on or before 31st December, 2016 – regarding
- Last date for submission of annual returns on or before 15.10.2015 – Dopt Notification on 3.7.2015
- Clarification regarding formats to be used for filing property returns by CG Employees
- Declaration of assets filing of Returns by public servants on or before 15.4.2016
- FILING ASSETS AND LIABILITIES IS MANDATORY FOR EVERY PUBLIC SERVANTS